How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Is that really your ninth career mode year, or have I misunderstood you? You must have either been really bad, or really fast.

If so, that confirms the lack of retirements and regens.
its my 9th year at age 25 i went fast with a few 40s and 30s. But for the the first 6 years i sucked but getting better as time goes by lol

its my 9th year at age 25 i went fast with a few 40s and 30s. But for the the first 6 years i sucked but getting better as time goes by lol
Do you have exactly the same players in every position as when you started? Do AI players ever get dropped or reshuffled in the order? And finally, have you ever been moved down the order because of shockingly poor form?

Sorry for the questions, just curious. I'm guessing it must be pretty addictive to be 9 years in after 5 days of constantly getting out for low scores.

Do you have exactly the same players in every position as when you started? Do AI players ever get dropped or reshuffled in the order? And finally, have you ever been moved down the order because of shockingly poor form?

Sorry for the questions, just curious. I'm guessing it must be pretty addictive to be 9 years in after 5 days of constantly getting out for low scores.

First i want to say Yes i can't stop playing because this game has been made a challenge and i can see my improvements and that also keeps me going. I have not yet seen any AI get dropped or changed only seen the 12th man change. and as for me with the poor form no i not been dropped either. If it was up to me i would have sacked me self from the team after the first year i was that bad lol. I do like how rain stops play and the overs get cut down tho. P.S my guy is batsman at No4 incase you was wondering. I also bowl better than i bat when the AI let me bowl that is lol which is rare. Most of my low scores was from the bug that i didnt know was a bug at first and the rest of the low scores was just stupidity on my part.

Close to first 100 in a pro 40 game. 79*(39) before this got 2 in first match and 30 run out in a 50 over game. First Class 2 games averaging 16.50!! I can't bowl at all every time I run into bowl I stop can't deliver

Close to first 100 in a pro 40 game. 79*(39) before this got 2 in first match and 30 run out in a 50 over game. First Class 2 games averaging 16.50!! I can't bowl at all every time I run into bowl I stop can't deliver

For bowling with the top meter pull down on the right stick either on or a split sec before the first green like and for the bottom meter pull up on the right stick on or just a sec before the first green like

I have started playing my career with bubble heads on so it is much more fun :)

Attachments

• 20140408_212656.jpg
    20140408_212656.jpg
    600.1 KB · Views: 39
Still suck in FC games, 22(24) got out, and 2(12) in second innings. Pro 40 Scored 114 (57) and now 37*(17). Finding it easier in ODs. The silly point and short leg r super humans have stopped more than 10 boundaries. Six hitting is awesome feeling so hard to execute at will however 4s r much easier. Averaging 61 so far ODs in 4th innings running. But FC average of 15.

Is there any shot like gentle push or less power shot which will help me to take a single here and there. Every time it generate more power than I want. Is there any way to control power? @BigAntStudios

Desperately waiting for reply

My first hundred in a four day game and its a double :cheers
c6kCeds.jpg

Going for grand daddy hundred. Wish me luck. I should not run out of partners.

Unfortunately NO. :( This is something which I am not liking it, especially for me - Glamorgan team is having same line up for OD and Tests as well. They should have a random lot system to pick and choose players in squad. But oh well, not really going to matter big as once our role is over - I am simulating to career player anyways.

----------

My first hundred in a four day game and its a double :cheers

Going for grand daddy hundred. Wish me luck. I should not run out of partners.

Congrads, that is a nice way to go. :cheers

I just made frequent 20's and 30s with my career player today & I am already feeling confident that a big innings score is due for my player.

But oh well, not really going to matter big as once our role is over - I am simulating to career player anyways.

----------

That sentence makes no sense to me - care to elaborate please?

Unfortunately NO. :( This is something which I am not liking it, especially for me - Glamorgan team is having same line up for OD and Tests as well.

What if you use downloaded team with multiple lineups, which lineup does it use :)?

That sentence makes no sense to me - care to elaborate please?

Once my player's part is done(batting or bowling), I don't care to be on my seats to watch patiently the whole match or wait patiently in the boundary ropes for the ball to come. I just click 'Simulate to Career player' option and move on directly to my next role that I have to do.

----------

What if you use downloaded team with multiple lineups, which lineup does it use :)?

Probably, AI should still give first preference to the default line up when comes to career mode.

how do you bat ?..
my highest is 35, i also mess up back foot shot..its too quick..:wave

----------

i had 17000 points but just couldnt bat with my bowling allrounder..so i started a new career with batting allrounder..its easier but still tough..
bowling is fun..
but batting you dont seem to enjoy, theres always tension

Users who are viewing this thread