How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
We were well behind and literally needed a miracle after a mini collapse saw us faltering at 54/4. I batted the two and a half sessions to finish 136*(186) and ensure the draw.

Top effort :clap

Got my first 50 last night only to be caught out in between long on and deep mid wicket by the fella at mid wicket after teleporting!! Getting attention from the Aus shield now!

Has anyone been promoted up the order at all?

Last edited:
i scored my first half century last night but i couldn't celebrate it.
i made 59 from 32 balls while chasing a target of 206. we were required to make only 7 runs from last over but the AI player ate up the whole over and hit a boundary on last ball. we lost. :noway

got my first list A 50 at last, taking it through to 75, matching my highest score in any format.

next match, got 78 in first innings of FC match, my new highest score in any format and well above the 61 that was my previous FC highest.

got 2 in the 2nd innings :(

nice to get back to back 50s though after being out several times between 34-48 at the start of the season

Just made it to the AUS domestic and ive found batting easier in AUS don't know if it's the extra bounce or what but got my highest score of 95 in 1st innings in AUS. Also scores of 58 + 65 + 74 in the 3 games in AUS so far Loving it! Also notice that the AI bat better when simming to player im coming in at 250+ when im playing in UK its more like 100ish. :) Like playing in AUS!

Edit: Just got 1st ball duck!!!! HUGE inside edge but can't review as its in four day game :mad Karma haha

Last edited:
Got 12 wickets in the first match of career in Legend level...:D

I surpassed my best FC effort of 32 by swatting a six over square leg which took me to 38...accidentally though as my sweaty finger slipped onto L2 and my guy inadvertently went big. Next ball, what happens? same shot, sweaty finger slips again, hits L2 and I'm caught on the boundary:mad:mad

Bowling All-Rounder
Leg Spin
Batting at 8

In first year and just finished with the Redbacks, taking over 100 wickets in first class and 50 in list A.

I realised now that my player might need to be lower in the order as I struggle to pass 20. Mind you, leg glance is my major shot for runs.

I just accepted a contract from Somerset for first class and list a. Bowling against Scotland, I am picked to open the bowling. As a spinner. Figures of 4-56 after 10 overs.

Pro bowling seems reasonable even thought I am tiring of four day matches.

Batting is still an issue. Playing on PS3 and even though my thumb seems to be flicking left or right, it edges to mid on/off.

Playing the West Indies currently in a 2 test match series. Probably my most testing series yet. Struggled with the bat in the first innings, took 2 wickets also. Second innings we're chasing 677 we're currently 8/159 on Day 5 Session 1.

Going to be a real bugger to bat out a draw for this one...

got so close to my first hundred in FC. I was going well on 89 but edged playing a leg glance without realising they had a leg slip. I was gutted but at least my FC average is 21 now. It is my second year as a number four batsman. I hope I can make it to big times this season.

----------

Got so close to my first hundred in FC. I was going well on 89 but edged playing a leg glance without realising they had a leg slip. I was gutted but at least my FC average is 21 now. It is my second year as a number four batsman. I hope I can make it to big times this season.

got so close to my first hundred in FC. I was going well on 89 but edged playing a leg glance without realising they had a leg slip. I was gutted but at least my FC average is 21 now. It is my second year as a number four batsman. I hope I can make it to big times this season.

----------

Got so close to my first hundred in FC. I was going well on 89 but edged playing a leg glance without realising they had a leg slip. I was gutted but at least my FC average is 21 now. It is my second year as a number four batsman. I hope I can make it to big times this season.

Wow that's amazing! Two exact innings happening in a row! What's the chance of THAT!

NSW 3/119 (17.1 overs) in their 1st innings vs TAS

Me 100* (50)
S.Hampton 9 (22)
N.Maddinson 5 (14)
R.Carters 1 (15)
K.Patterson 0* (4)

Xavier Doherty has taken the most damage.. 0/51 off of 5

Won a 50 over match against Queensland Bulls vs Victoria Bushrangers (me) remained not out in the end 121* (151). Though, it was an innings of pure luck. Fielders dropping catch, edges not carrying and couple of good LBW shout turned down by the Umpire.

Team Selection in Career Mode

Is this working right? I'm playing on one of the English domestic teams and most of the best players are not selected. I have downloaded the "best" teams in the academy and everything seems to be properly linked and the lineups are as expected, but once I go into career I am out on the pitch with the dregs of the squad.

Yes, I have the patch.

Users who are viewing this thread