How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Lol. True that, but I still don't get what they have in there for 11 GB of data. On their terms your game would be around 1TB?:rolleyes

What's more funny/surprising/shocking is tht the specs haven changed at all from when everything was shut off due to technica issues and everythng was to be included in a dlc. Weird stuff.

if were a bowling all rounder but we getting more credit for are batting does our role change
:)

With regards to career mode- as you work your way through the ranks will you be playing in teams that you may have customised ie. batting at number six in an Australian team that includes Michael Clarke and others. Or will the teams used in career mode be default.

Captaincy?

Hi Ross. Be A Pro sounds brilliant.
Would a player be able to become a captain? Say after he reached rank 5 and played international level? Maybe his 18th and 19th career year he could be able to become captain for his domestic side.
Or would it take away the scenario fun if the captain can choose the coin at the toss? Or pick a field and select the bowling order? And maybe the batting order?
If not so, can a captain then get punished for a loss, slow over-rate, or just common mistakes like wrong bowlers at the wrong time? Or wrong decision at the coin toss? Or wrong field placements at the wrong time?
Cheers

Hi Ross. Be A Pro sounds brilliant.
Would a player be able to become a captain? Say after he reached rank 5 and played international level? Maybe his 18th and 19th career year he could be able to become captain for his domestic side.
Or would it take away the scenario fun if the captain can choose the coin at the toss? Or pick a field and select the bowling order? And maybe the batting order?
If not so, can a captain then get punished for a loss, slow over-rate, or just common mistakes like wrong bowlers at the wrong time? Or wrong decision at the coin toss? Or wrong field placements at the wrong time?
Cheers

yes a play can become a captain

You can become captain, and you can be demoted.

We had a discussion earlier on here about the not accepting the captaincy a while ago, which I think MikeM clarified that captaincy must be accepted.

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been answered already, I know Ross mentioned that different match types/lengths will become available as your progress through the ranks. Does this mean that in the early ranks we are limited to playing only short duration matches? (eg: 5 overs).

Domestic matches are played over 4-5 days, surely this would be the same case in the game?

Thanks

Sue

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been answered already, I know Ross mentioned that different match types/lengths will become available as your progress through the ranks. Does this mean that in the early ranks we are limited to playing only short duration matches? (eg: 5 overs).

Domestic matches are played over 4-5 days, surely this would be the same case in the game?

Thanks

Sue

No...what he meant was you would get 3-Day and 4-Day games in the lower levels. You get to play test matches (5-Day) only when you reach the International level.

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue, are you related to Sukh Dhatt by any chance?

If you customise the Australian team, when you play career mode will it be the default Australia or the new Australian team you customised?

Users who are viewing this thread