How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
yep, you are right. In my last innings i batted with patience, left every thing out side off (getting out caught behind) and got to 193 of 167.
and got an unlucky lbw decision(nicked the ball)
final score 193 of 175(second 190)
Yeah that happens....

Last edited:
That's what we think even when we are on 99* but the game doesn't understand our feelings...:p

Have got out many times in good scores when playing in full flow but all of a sudden OUT!!!!It happens but you tend to get better and better as the game goes on and that's the reason why the game is so addictive....

100% agree, so many rage quits and then 10 minutes later I'm in the nets again preparing for the next match.

My sheffield shield bowling career isn't going as well as my county championship one. They just block everything.
Aussies...

I've actually also noticed my ability to take wickets dried up a little once I got selected for Aus teams, but I suspect my first few matches were just on flatter tracks than I had previously.

Going to start a new career..because I was too desperate to get the kits Right.....
So spent almost 6 hrs to assign kits and best batting lineup to the teams ...
As there is limited amount of template available....taken too much time changing names of the template so one doesn't replace another .....
:**Saved all the things after that so I dont have to work that much next time.......
In the match type designer assigned stumps and balls (bupa Sheffield shield stumps)
Competition logos assigned. ...
****Problem with that is IPL AND BBL LOGOS WILL BE SAME .....because format is same...I think
KITS*****
India, Pakistan, Australia, NZ, WI, SA, Sri lanka, England
Adelaide strikers,Melbourne renegeds,Perth scorchers, Sydney sixers,
Assigned sponsors to Aus domestic and English Domestic
IPL sponsors assigned and kit of KKR..
Changed the squad lineup of these teams to their Best and current.
Replaced the 4th position of squad from best to a lower skill player so I dont replace the best..when I get selected to that team..

***IPL kits- only KKR available for others only sponsors are available
...same for BBL kits only available for teams mentioned above
Please make more kits...

Aussies...

I've actually also noticed my ability to take wickets dried up a little once I got selected for Aus teams, but I suspect my first few matches were just on flatter tracks than I had previously.

I'm not helped by my stupid captain not bringing me on until 3rd or 4th change. After all it's not like I've had the best bowling figures in every competition I've played so far.......

Still getting hatfuls in the 50 over comp, which is nice. I think it's big bash time soon so it'll be interesting to see who I get offers from.

If BigAntStudios could please allow kits to be changed in mid of the career - that'd be highly appreciated. Maybe if we were also allowed to download new and latest squads for international sides, which would replace players (apart from career player of course).

I have that same problem! White England kits for odi and T20 and I made sure I checked before starting a new career after patch 2.

It kills me but not the end of the world I guess.

Would be great if they can just fix that problem with patch 3.

I also had the problem with my England team wearing white's in both ODI's and IT20's before changing it as I put it in the things wrong after the first patch. It's to do with the get best team you downloaded at the start of the game I think.

What a relief. Finally got selected for Indian national Team for T20 Match against England. Still in my 1st season and playing on Pro (The difficulty for International Series is changed to Veteran). There is a huge difference between playing on Pro (Very Easy) and playing on Veteran (Very Difficult), not sure how will I cope with Legend difficulty..

EDIT: Yes the England T20 team was wearing White..:D:D

I resurrected a Rookie career to see how it went with the new PS3 patch. When I left it, it was on Amateur, and Pro for international, now it's back on rookie. My stats have advanced a bit since the helmet upgrade, so I found it a bit easy. I got 8-2 in a T20, infact more than 60 wickets in the series. So this career is now officially dead - in fact all of my parked careers are dead, and I'll be starting new ones on at least Pro.

Users who are viewing this thread