How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
@fiction
Playing after few days again getting good starts but getting out later....Feels like the foot movement has been tweaked as getting shots off middle of the bat is difficult to shots played on off side as the batsman doesn't get enough foot forward...Reason for too many edges in the game...Telling this as played in practice and says perfect on foot and shot but its not off the middle...Even for a shot played to mid off is not off middle...Yeah it might reach the boundaries but its about the shot's foot work which was correct before but not now....Whatever the tweak was don to that needs to reverted back....The edges are fine as they are according to shot selection and timing but the issue is that in real life sometimes the footwork saves from getting the edge even when the shot is not timed right....This needs to be looked upon....

Will try to show the difference in foot movement before the patch and after with the same shot if required...

Last edited:
I am really frustrated at the moment. I tend to score 50s, but seem to always get out between 50 and 80. I have only scored 1 x 100 in this current career. Maybe I expect to much as my career player is only 16 and still in year one.

@funnyadit What I found with the footwork is that you have to get it exactly spot on, then you tend to get full value. If you are reaching for the balls it tends to just go to the inner circle. I am by no means a pro in this game and sometimes I can not get bat to ball and I find that my reactions is just not up to scratch sometimes when I play. Then I find I premeditate and then I get out easily and quickly.

@funnyadit What I found with the footwork is that you have to get it exactly spot on, then you tend to get full value. If you are reaching for the balls it tends to just go to the inner circle. I am by no means a pro in this game and sometimes I can not get bat to ball and I find that my reactions is just not up to scratch sometimes when I play. Then I find I premeditate and then I get out easily and quickly.

Yeah I agree, I have been playing on legend from the day I bought the game, so I am used to playing at that level..That's the reason why I am able to tell the difference....

88 runs in the first innings then 8-8 when bowling.

Probably never going to see that happen again.

Attachments

• 2014-10-10_00001.jpg
    2014-10-10_00001.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 25
got selected for indian test team.

so far,
2 match series with pakistan, india won 2-0.
5 match series with SA, india 1-3 in four matches.yet to play 5th match.

it's very difficult progress compared to first-class cricket.so far i bowled 150+ overs in test matches.got 12 wickets.
so far not a single wicket,edge to W.K or slips.it's annoying really.i've tried everything used the crease,round the wicket,over the wicket,swing,slower ball,cutters.Not a single edge:mad.

why it's so annoying, is that everytime i get out from edges to W.k or slips.:facepalm
It's like oneway street.

My Career Player progress on Pro Difficulty...

PMkXVOC.png

Not really a career thing but I have found that if I sit slightly to one side of the screen rather than in the middle I am able to see the ball much better; thus for a right- hander to the left of middle. I can pick the length quite well whilst sitting directly in front of the stumps as it were gives a different perspective......this is with close cam btw

Won Eng T20 2nd Season(captained the team this time):yes
----------------------
t20_cup_S02.jpg

But there is a bug.i can bowl more than 4 overs.(bowled 10 :D)
-----------------------------
morethan_4.jpg

Won Eng T20 2nd Season(captained the team this time):yes
----------------------

But there is a bug.i can bowl more than 4 overs.(bowled 10 :D)
-----------------------------
\

8 wickets wow :D

How do you guys bowl? My fielders aren't catching the ball at all... They run to boundary when the ball comes where they stand.

Scored my very first ODI ton couple of days back.. 161 of 111 balls.. Scored my century in 98 balls and cruised to my next 61 in 12 balls before I got out.. Flawless hitting.. Veteran Difficulty.. Sixes after Sixes.. One to the off and then next towards the leg.. Was a fantastic feeling to toy the bowling.. and what I like in the game was this.. when I was so high and arrogant about my batting, I was out for 6 in the next match!! Cricket is a leveling game as they say!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread