How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
This doesn't usually happen everyday. Took me well over 50 career games to get this score. My reflexes are just not that good. I don't think I'll be repeating this anytime soon. Rookie/ Amateur (on international) is where I am most comfortable where I can get somewhat respectable scores ( Lots of 20's and 30's, a few 50's and the odd 100) and have fun doing it without being totally frustrated at higher difficulties.
Oh fair enough! Just curious, what's your career strike rates?

In Rookie level, if you are patient enough, you can even score 1000 Runs..But Of-course its still needs some doing..As 01 Ball is enough to end everything..

Recently started playing T20 for Melbourne Club as 18yo and it's going great so far. Scored couple of half centuries in first 3 games that I've played. Oddly the team keeps getting all out without completing the 20 over quota. This is new to me because Tasmania, with whom I play both OD and FC, rarely got into that situation.

Guess, I'll have to learn to play with the tail as I come in at 5. Generally, it used to be me who would get out instead of seeing players getting out at the other end. It's a strange feeling - kinda happy that I'm staying longer but weird because I'm not used to be the better batsman on crease.

So last night I decided to play one career innings with my number 3 left handed batsmen. I have been terrible in the longer version. After 2 games I have only scored 16 runs at an average of 4. Last night was the first list A match of my very young career. I ended up scoring 78 of 79 deliveries in chasing 294. Nothing against the Tasmania batting order, but I lost batting partners to some of the most idiotic batting I have ever seen. In the end I lost my wicket chasing the 7 runs per over that was needed. I must say though if somebody could stay with me we would have won. I have really learnt to pace an innings well. I'm playing on pro level and I hope my season can just go from strength to strength from this point. I am really looking forward to the longer version and being able to occupy the crease for huge periods of time.

After a very long time, I played for some time today and it is still refreshing to play this game. Struggled in my first match due to lack of touch, dismissed cheaply for 1 run from 30 balls. However, made it up for my team in very next match helping them to score 270 runs in a pro40 match.

Was not the top scorer, my skip was even more aggressive with 90+ runs but felt so satisfying to construct the platform for victory. This games just keeps rocking anytime!

Currently in 3rd year and in helmet ratings 3, getting close to National OD selection. Hopefully, I can start focusing on FCs from Age 20.

super50.jpg

After a long time i'm playing as a pure batsman(no.3)on pro difficulty.
in my initial matches i would be happy if reach 30 run mark.out to edging behind the wicket,in every match.

Then i changed my approach,only playing aggressive ground shots.(Both LT,RT).with occassional lofted shots, when the fielders are inside the circle.
i scored 4 consecutive 100s in fc,including a double ton.2 hundreds in pro 40, 1 ton t20.

Just when I thought International season is over, I got a call up to India team for a 1 match Test Series against Zimbabwe.

Took 2 wickets in the first innings - Looking to contribute my bit to the batting total as well - a good 20-30 runs will be good start to my international journey I reckon. :)

PS: Bowling AR batting at 5. Helmet Rating 2. (Replaced Kohli in India Test team - pretty big boots to fill :D Guess I don't want much competition for captaincy when Dhoni calls it a day. :p )

Back to back 50s and went past 2000 runs in OD cricket with 10 50s, 4 100s and HS of 198* from 53 matches.

Turning commentary off on pro-cam is helping me to focus a lot better, not sure whether I was getting deviated before easily from listening to commentary. :p

super502.png

So yet again last night scored no runs in the longer format. I think playing a one day tournament has hampered my patience. I did however score my second 50 in as many matches in list A. After 2 innings I am averaging 65. I did struggle once I got to 30 and ended up on 53 from 77 balls. My Tasmania team did win this match though.

Got a very satisfying century. :cheers
Finally a little improvement on my off-side play :)
Clicked with my mobile so the quality ain't that good :|

DSC_1481.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread