How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
lost our 3rd consecutive first class match with me scoring 88(96) & first ball duck, playing for Yorkshire County.

2nd First class ton
after a great start off first class career i struggled in next few games with score of 28,1,11,9. In my last game i fought my way to 50(105) but got out trying cut the ball.
and now2015-06-11_00006.jpg
2015-06-11_00007.jpg

one of the best and most satisfying t20 knock of mine.
i didn't play any shots with both triggers pressed. my timing was perfect every shot was according to the merit of ball.

2015-06-13_00001.jpg 2015-06-13_00002.jpg 2015-06-13_00003.jpg

Has any one scored 100 career 100s combined (FC+T20+LA)??
closest I have reached is 51 FC 31 List A 16 T20 4.

So it took 97 ODI innings to get my first ODI ton!! Came close thrice - 98, 93, 92 and now finally touched that 3 digit mark helping to win the match.

Other difference which I could feel in 1.15.6 - 'Simulate Career' in between overs really makes me to feel the pressure while chasing big scores. Before patch, I always tend to keep on strike for pressing the initial acceleration & now after this press of simulate career between overs, it never guarantees the wicket on other end. On one moment of chasing 250+, I was resumed on strike with 18/3( 3 overs ) from 12/0(1 overs). Absolutely realistic!!

Attachments

• firstcareerODIton2.jpg
    firstcareerODIton2.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 10
  • firstcareerODIton.jpg
    firstcareerODIton.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 8
So it took 97 ODI innings to get my first ODI ton!! Came close thrice - 98, 93, 92 and now finally touched that 3 digit mark helping to win the match.

Other difference which I could feel in 1.15.6 - 'Simulate Career' in between overs really makes me to feel the pressure while chasing big scores. Before patch, I always tend to keep on strike for pressing the initial acceleration & now after this press of simulate career between overs, it never guarantees the wicket on other end. On one moment of chasing 250+, I was resumed on strike with 18/3( 3 overs ) from 12/0(1 overs). Absolutely realistic!!

Quick question for you and all the other folks who've played through the new simulation feature... has your player ever been dismissed while you were simulating? I mean you simulate to get your player on strike and then you find out your player has been run out and you go to the next innings or the next match.

Quick question for you and all the other folks who've played through the new simulation feature... has your player ever been dismissed while you were simulating? I mean you simulate to get your player on strike and then you find out your player has been run out and you go to the next innings or the next match.

It didn't happen to me until now, it's usually the AI wickets i happen to loose before I come back on strike. Felt it good as I play as opener & it makes me to change the game plan to feel pressure and do silly things.

One another example to quote - we were chasing 265 in pro40, got a good start, I was on 50 from 21 balls with team nicely placed around 88/0 for first 10 overs. Felt so confident that we would win but I kept loosing my partners in other end putting us on 122/4 in 20 overs. This made me to slow down and feel more pressure and commit silly mistakes to throw my wicket on 88 runs from 65 balls!! We lost the game from luxury drivers seat, felt so frustrated that I closed my laptop after the game & didnt play until next day.

None of other games managed to bring such realistic feeling for me, one of many reasons that I play at least 30 mins a day even after returning late from work! Oh boy!!

Been playing as a batting AR and I continued the final FC game of the season tonight.

Left off last night with my 4th century of the season. I only took 1 wicket in the Glamorgan innings as they racked up a decent lead.

In our second dig I score another century (my first twin tons) and took 5-30odd (my first 5 fer) as we rolled them to win.

Game crashed on exit :(

Finally got selected to play in the P40 English county league, and chose Yorkshire. Is it just me or is the bowling in County cricket like really easy? I played 3 games and got scores of 68, 55 and 135*. Both times I went out chasing a run that wasn't there. It just amazed me that there were quite a few medium bowlers there. Maybe its just the lower setting.

Finally got selected to play in the P40 English county league, and chose Yorkshire. Is it just me or is the bowling in County cricket like really easy? I played 3 games and got scores of 68, 55 and 135*. Both times I went out chasing a run that wasn't there. It just amazed me that there were quite a few medium bowlers there. Maybe its just the lower setting.

County cricket is easier than Aus domestic. Maybe it's due to the fact nearly every Aus domestic team has decent pace bowlers and pretty good spin bowlers (Holland, Fawad Ahmed etc.). In county cricket, most county attacks comprise of medium bowlers and average spinners; there are barely any fast bowlers to speak of.

Ah ok. plus it 'seemed' to me that the boundaries were quite small. I dunno...maybe just me..but I was cracking boundaries left, right and centre! lol. Can't get too cocky though.

Yes!! Yes!! Coincidentally, my 100th ODI for India was the same ground I made debut for India & same team( In NZ & Vs NZ ). First match - Scored 50 in 68 balls & got out & 100th ODI - Scored 223* with match winning runs though we lost the series( 2-1 ).

200_WagonWheel.jpg

Last edited:
Oh boy, this game gives me lot of surprises. After confident innings, same situation - 300+ runs to chase against England.

Misread the pitch, got too overconfident, tried so many silly things & lol I got dismissed after contrasting 50( completely opposite to how I played last innings ).

Contrasting50.png

Ooh boy I'm finally going to get my first fifty in my DBC career mode, the batting track seems flat, my partner is on fire and the fielders are leaving me places to score-

*Leg Glance leading edge to Gully*

Well f***.

The only good news is that it did bump my FC average up to a slightly less terrible 17.17 (List A average is 19.71, T20 average is 13.57, all formats average is 16.94)

playing from day 1 of release switched to pc ,didnt felt good as it was pure guess work but with updates now its good . started new career just as batsman and in 1st p40 match scored 242. awesome feeling
2015-06-17_00008.jpg

dont know how to upload pics .ask for url dropbox link not uploading pic Dropbox - 2015-06-17_00008.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread