How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
It depends, if you're playing in the Australian team then they're normally gone within the first session. :p

Seeing that the AI has a say in the matters, I think the might be cases where you come in to bat with only one review left, well I don't have accurate answer on that one, but wolud imagine it to be like that

----------

It depends, if you're playing in the Australian team then they're normally gone within the first session. :p

Hahahahaaa,,,you mean clark likes showing umpires the T sign? Lol

So are our batsmen!!! I hope we make a game of it this time, can't have them beating us so easy, its like the 90s all over again!!

The Boyd Rankings don't lie...

vi2ryej.png

How's life in 5th place? :p

The Boyd Rankings don't lie...

vi2ryej.png

How's life in 5th place? :p

Pretty chilled. How's life in 3rd place? From what I'm hearing a Ballance can't seem to strike, and Prior to this tour even a door Matt could score runs at home. Am I ringing any Bells? As Broad as some of your talent is, it ain't no good if your Cook doesn't have any Onions, and your attack doesn't have any sharp weapons like a Finn. A Rankin doesn't mean shit

Congratulations, you're my first opponent in DBC14 online.

Well that could be a bit challenging, considering I don't really play online... We'll see how we go :)

That's what we need in these forums. Not talking of release date. Trash talking for online battles

Bring it!! There are quite a few here that need a beamer or two!

If the online actually works unlike past games then I can see us having a lot of fun on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread