How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

Marty363

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you're playing for a local Australian team, and eventually get selected for pro40, County etc, do you get to play essentially two seasons, or year round as it would be. Or do you then leave your club and play wholly for the English county sides?

maxwasim

Club Cricketer
ok, so this is insane... i played one intrnational test and now m back playing english p40 in the middle of the test series :O

btw, took 6 and 5 wkts in my first test for a total of 26 runs and abt 18 overs.. so AI sucked at this difficulty too!! I thought AI batting wud pose some problem at higher difficulty....

but scored a duck..cudnt touch a bowl! man, how will i bat now!!

Last edited:

madman981

Club Captain
If you're playing for a local Australian team, and eventually get selected for pro40, County etc, do you get to play essentially two seasons, or year round as it would be. Or do you then leave your club and play wholly for the English county sides?

you effectively play year round

mixz0r

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
So once you break through into the other ranks, you have a better chance at making more runs in each 'season'.

Yep - I think so. In my first career I was called up to County then Australia in my second year, and the Domestic Shield roster sat unplayed at round 11 or something the whole time.

I'm now expecting selection in county in my first year, so it'll be a long first season. I'm assuming when I get called up it'll be mid-season though (?)

ashwinpai

Club Cricketer
i installed the patch and restarted career and the batting has improved tremendously. Of course you still pay dearly if you mistime the ball.
I am currently playing a county match (Notts vs Yorkshire) and am batting on 487*(385) yes i do have the patience. It's the second innings and my team leads by 750 still my team doesn't seem to declare. What's going wrong........can i declare ?

sid8491

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i installed the patch and restarted career and the batting has improved tremendously. Of course you still pay dearly if you mistime the ball.
I am currently playing a county match (Notts vs Yorkshire) and am batting on 487*(385) yes i do have the patience. It's the second innings and my team leads by 750 still my team doesn't seem to declare. What's going wrong........can i declare ?

did you figure out a way to declare the innings???

madman981

Club Captain
Im really struggling at the moment, form slump has happened

Need to bloody focus!!!!

Lee1981

International Coach
Umpires are bloody awful, lost count on how many blatant lbw decisions I've had given not out.

Plumb every time, appeal, and then that shake of the head. (Frustrating)

yogi33

School Cricketer
Umpires are bloody awful, lost count on how many blatant lbw decisions I've had given not out.

I've often thought that then watched a replay and though maybe it was a fair call. Would have been good to be able to use BRS in normal replays or hot spot.

I keep thinking I'm getting catches not allowed as well. One clearly didn't hit the ground and should have been out but most just clip the turf. Impossible to tell with naked eye really.

Deepushah

School Cricketer
Ya i also think that they could maybe do something like IC10 where everytime the ball hit the pad or after every LBW appeal whether out or not they should show the Hawkeye for that delivery.
Could really help.

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

I've thought that a few times, but then I check on the BARS and find it was actually missing, have you been checking to see they were genuinely out?

Users who are viewing this thread