How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
@Matt Can you post the pic again where you showed you career player on age 21 and starting on age 21 skill bars or something.

Guys, have there been instances of Career missing? I mean, I was abt to be selected for Indian team and now the profile is gone..........!!!! Any clue?

Didn't someone from Big Ant say if you have a pirated copy, something will happen to your career?

Not saying you have one.

currently jogging from deep fine leg to deep fine leg as my bowling team mates squander chance after chance whilegetting slogged into oblivion... why on EARTH would anyone play career mode as a pure batsman... you only play half the game!

Without patch 2 I'm just loving this game!

In my 3rd yr in career now as a batting all rounder (Bat @5 & medium/fast bowler) and I'm still fighting hard to get that batting avg up but loving it and the fact that it's so difficult. I avg about 20 in all formats. Of course my bowling stats are awesome as bowling is much easier in career.

I've only hit 2 career centuries, one in a test and one in a Twenty20 game. Scored lots of 50's and score in the 70's & 80 ' s. Getting much better at batting now that my stats are build up more and I've reached helmet level 2. Almost every game I play ill hit over 30 runs or so on avg and with a big score in there now and then. It's slowly but surely pushing up my avg day by day.

Currently a Star player for all formats except for my Country I'm a Core Player in Test & T20i and regular member in the ODI TEAM. Also captain for all domestic & IPL teams @ 18 yrs old.

I think that's the only unrealistic thing in the game is what u active at ur young age. Otherwise I think this is the best cricket game we could ever ask for. Think when Patch 2 hits us well have our perfect cricket game. :cheers

Slow pitches are really challenging to bat, absolutely loving it! Currently on 52*(80 balls) in FC & fielders are everywhere around me making it tough to rotate strikes.

Still struggling with my batting - much like a lot of you i guess, but have finished my second English season and got almost 24k worth of ranking ooints, almost double what i got in the first year.

Signed a contract for the Aussie Domestic Shield with...New South Wales (Created a new player with them earlier, a left arm fast bowler, and with which i downloaded all the international/state/county players) and because (apparently, according to wikipedia...) it has Canberra inside of it - where my Brother currently lives. Was offered NSW, Tasmania and Victoria.

Stats:

1 day
Batting: average of 8.36 in 11 innings...top score of 34
Bowling: 43 wickets @ SR of 17.09 Best figures of 5 for 22

4 day:
Batting: Average 14.84 with a top score of 97 (8 ducks and 3 50's...not good
Bowling: 167 wickets at and average of 12.35 Best Innings: 7 for 28, Match 11/80 (1 no ball - no idea how i managed that as a spinner! and 126 wides - huge problems with them...don't understand why the controls change sometimes)

T20:
Batting average of 8.25 - 25* highest score
Bowling: 28wickets @ 13.75, best of 4/12

Very close to selection for the 50 over Aussie competition, as well as a call up for the England test team

Still struggling with my batting - much like a lot of you i guess, but have finished my second English season and got almost 24k worth of ranking ooints, almost double what i got in the first year.

Struggling? You're joking right. My career pure batsman first year... 3,000 points, second year.. 1,500 points.

Of course, legend difficulty does kinda play a part in my results I suppose.

Slow pitches are really challenging to bat, absolutely loving it! Currently on 52*(80 balls) in FC & fielders are everywhere around me making it tough to rotate strikes.

Continued this & converted it to yet another century! 102* from 125 balls is my slowest century till now and I absolutely loving this challenge to get runs on the board when wickets are falling in other end.

Our opponents managed only 148 runs & we are currently on 180/7 that includes my century.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,010.7 KB · Views: 19
Struggling? You're joking right. My career pure batsman first year... 3,000 points, second year.. 1,500 points.

Of course, legend difficulty does kinda play a part in my results I suppose.

I'm a bowling all rounder - lots of those points are for maidens, 5 wicket hauls etc - Look at my batting averages, they're poor!

Double Hattrick

My first double hattrick yay!
then ending 4/9 just 1 wicket short of 10 wickets in an innings :( :D
o8KCBxq.png

f2GHMFF.png

Signed a contract for the Aussie Domestic Shield with...New South Wales (Created a new player with them earlier, a left arm fast bowler, and with which i downloaded all the international/state/county players) and because (apparently, according to wikipedia...) it has Canberra inside of it - where my Brother currently lives. Was offered NSW, Tasmania and Victoria.

Stats:

1 day
Batting: average of 8.36 in 11 innings...top score of 34
Bowling: 43 wickets @ SR of 17.09 Best figures of 5 for 22

4 day:
Batting: Average 14.84 with a top score of 97 (8 ducks and 3 50's...not good
Bowling: 167 wickets at and average of 12.35 Best Innings: 7 for 28, Match 11/80 (1 no ball - no idea how i managed that as a spinner! and 126 wides - huge problems with them...don't understand why the controls change sometimes)

T20:
Batting average of 8.25 - 25* highest score
Bowling: 28wickets @ 13.75, best of 4/12

Very close to selection for the 50 over Aussie competition, as well as a call up for the England test team

I have a slightly better bowling record but mine is on amateur difficulty, my batting has been awful

what difficulty are you playing on?

Almost finished season two as a Batting-all rounder with Yorkshire.

Season stats so far,

In the County Championship, I've just been made captain after scoring 837 runs @ 34.88 with 8 50's and 0 100's (HS - 97). I've also taken 97 wickets @ 6.46 with 9 5wh and 4 10wh (BBI - 9/24)

In P40, 285 runs @ 23.75 with 2 50's and 0 100's (HS - 76). Also taken 24 wickets @ 10.46 with 1 5wh and 0 10wh (BBI - 5/28)

In T20,79 runs @ 15.80 with 0 50's and 0 100's (HS - 24). Also taken 12 wickets @ 16.00 with 0 5wh and 0 10wh (BBI - 3/15)

My selection status says I'm a regular member for Aus 50 over and Aus Shield, I'm expecting selection for England Test side and Aus T20 league, I'm getting attention for England T20I and ODI sides and Very close to a IPL team

Last edited:
Almost finished season two as a Batting-all rounder with Yorkshire.

Season stats so far,

In the County Championship, I've just been made captain after scoring 837 runs @ 34.88 with 8 50's and 0 100's (HS - 97). I've also taken 97 wickets @ 6.46 with 9 5wh and 4 10wh (BBI - 9/24)

In P40, 285 runs @ 23.75 with 2 50's and 0 100's (HS - 76). Also taken 24 wickets @ 10.46 with 1 5wh and 0 10wh (BBI - 5/28)

In T20,79 runs @ 15.80 with 0 50's and 0 100's (HS - 24). Also taken 12 wickets @ 16.00 with 0 5wh and 0 10wh (BBI - 3/15)

My selection status says I'm a regular member for Aus 50 over and Aus Shield, I'm expecting selection for England Test side and Aus T20 league, I'm getting attention for England T20I and ODI sides and Very close to a IPL team

That font :lol

Users who are viewing this thread