How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 9102

After getting ass whopping of lifetime in online games, I am back to career mode.
Scored 14 and 67 and took 2/29 in lost cause.
Difficulty legend, pro cam, no HUD elements.
I will share big wheel in some time.(Reinstalling windows)

Edit @kushari ,I still owe you a game, I think I am up for the challenge now:rolleyes:noway:rolleyes
I'm surprised a man of your batting expertise, capable of scoring triple centuries on Legend, gets whooped online. Strange :rolleyes.

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm surprised a man of your batting expertise, capable of scoring triple centuries on Legend, gets whooped online. Strange :rolleyes.
i completely agree with you, i was also surprised. :lol , but what can i do? that's reality :D.

edit
online record
9 games
6 loss
3 no result, game crashed.
1 win :rolleyes??? i don't have any idea how and when did this happen.

Last edited:

yashtop

School Cricketer
Im the captain of the international team and after playing the 1st t20 of a 3 match series, I simulated and have played around 10 domestic games and still haven't been able to continue the t20 series. Is this a bug?

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I've had the same thing but played the entire domestic t20 in England between the 2nd and 3rd t20i. In my second year and this season I have only played one first class match and 2 list a games, for my county but as mentioned still played the domestic t20 in between internationals! My average including all formats has taken a right hammering since I got to pro!!

jacqueskallis

County Cricketer
I was doing pretty well. Did hammer a double ton and then suddenly noticed that I could not bat at all. Upon checking noticed that I was upgraded to PRO mode. Playing my 2nd game in that mode and scoring a 15 feels like a 150. This game is good. Batting is getting more and more difficult.

Sadly I am not getting the chance to bowl now even if I am a batting all-rounder.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
I finally, FINALLY, got my second hundred, and my first at test level, vs Sri Lanka. I scored my first in my 114th first class innings, and this one came in my 148th first class innings. My average in between those two centuries has been about 5, and I hadn't even come close to another 50 in first class until now, after I made about 11 or 12 of them last season. I think I'm just going to have to write the first half of this season off as one to forget in a period of adjustment, and the second half of the season begins now with hopefully an improvement in form. It's been a horrible slog lately, haha! Both centuries came on Veteran level for the record.

VampyreSquirrel

Club Captain
@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @fiction Thanks for patching the batting! Played a FC game just after patch and finally got a decent run in, even though I went out to stupid shot selection. Batting is SO much better with the ball going along the ground.

AI Fielders seem to misjudge balls along the ground at times too, where they dive over the ball, or the ball is past them before they actually realize it. Will see if I can get a vid of it happening.

fiction

County Cricketer
@BigAntStudios @HBK619 @fiction Thanks for patching the batting! Played a FC game just after patch and finally got a decent run in, even though I went out to stupid shot selection. Batting is SO much better with the ball going along the ground.

AI Fielders seem to misjudge balls along the ground at times too, where they dive over the ball, or the ball is past them before they actually realize it. Will see if I can get a vid of it happening.
We know what you're saying, however, most of that stuff is related to animations that most likely won't be changed in this version of the game.

lastig

Club Captain
Please, please bring on patch 3 on ps3. I am going to stop playing the game and wait as I am looking forward to playing some long innings.

VampyreSquirrel

Club Captain
We know what you're saying, however, most of that stuff is related to animations that most likely won't be changed in this version of the game.
It's not an issue to me, it's fun to watch the fielders dive when the ball is past them... some fielders IRL just don't have the reactions others do, so it provides something of extra realism. I haven't seen them blatantly miss a ball that's going slowly, just the ones that go at pace.

Users who are viewing this thread