How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Hi guys, stumbled upon this thread as I got the game yesterday and looking for some tips. I know its early, but I am hooked, have already put in like 15 hours into it
I see a lot of experienced folks and hope some of you can help a brotha out...have some que as I am going to start my career
1. If I start on amateur, will my difficulty level get upgraded as I play on? or do I have to upgrade it manually
2. While batting, do you watch the ball out of bowlers hands? or do you pre-meditate?
3. For footwork, can you press front foot or back foot (using LS) before the ball is delivered, and just use the RS for timing, or do they have to be done together?
4. Can you plan that you will play an attacking shot, but then change to defend after seeing that its a bouncer, or say good length?

I know its a lot, but any help will be much appreciated

Gracias

Hi guys, stumbled upon this thread as I got the game yesterday and looking for some tips. I know its early, but I am hooked, have already put in like 15 hours into it
I see a lot of experienced folks and hope some of you can help a brotha out...have some que as I am going to start my career
1. If I start on amateur, will my difficulty level get upgraded as I play on? or do I have to upgrade it manually
2. While batting, do you watch the ball out of bowlers hands? or do you pre-meditate?
3. For footwork, can you press front foot or back foot (using LS) before the ball is delivered, and just use the RS for timing, or do they have to be done together?
4. Can you plan that you will play an attacking shot, but then change to defend after seeing that its a bouncer, or say good length?

I know its a lot, but any help will be much appreciated

Gracias

1. Yes, the difficulty will ramp up automatically.

2. I pre-meditate most of the times and I don't think there are too many folks around who can play pacers without pre-meditation.

3. You can press LS as soon or as late as you wish provided you do it before moving RS. You can press or move LS as soon as the bowler starts his runup.

4. I pre-mediate and go through with the shot no matter what, as I simply don't have the reflexes to adjust and react according to how a delivery is bowled.

Thanks mate, very helpful
will keep coming here to see how others are doing - the game seems fantastic
too bad I am in Canada and have no Online opponents to play against

Thanks mate, very helpful
will keep coming here to see how others are doing - the game seems fantastic
too bad I am in Canada and have no Online opponents to play against

Your physical location has no bearing in finding online opponents. You should be able to get plenty of games evening time or night time (after 10pm EST), and over the weekend. At least on PS3 that's how things are but if you are on X360 then yeah you will struggle to get games.

Revisited my 17 year old Middlesex opening batsman's career (playing on Pro) and just played a blinder of a knock in the T20 cup against Sussex. Chasing 221 to win, I got 162* off 60 odd balls and hit the winning runs. We won by 6 wickets in the end. Expecting the aussie domestic teams to come calling soon hopefully

I have started new career as a bowling allrounder on my new PC.:D
Scored 4 of 5 while batting at no 4.
bowling figures
7.3-0-37-1
3-0-11-0

In second game
14-6-19-1
batting on 18 of 26

I have started new career as a bowling allrounder on my new PC.:D
Scored 4 of 5 while batting at no 4.
bowling figures
7.3-0-37-1
3-0-11-0

In second game
14-6-19-1
batting on 18 of 26
Nice...Config??

I am on PS4, will I still get some?
What's your psn id? Let me add you :) I've kind of retired from online play and just doing the career side right now but won't mind a online game here and there from time to time.

Nice...Config??
here
Processor- Intel 3.5 GHz LGA 2011 i7 5930K Processor
Mother Board- Asus X99
RAM- 4 * 8GB DDR3 1333 MHZ(awaited)
Graphic Card- NVIDIA Gtx 970 4GB GDDR5
Cooler - Cool Master

still waiting for graphic card, cabinet and cooler.

got out after scoring 64(145).
when we start fresh at age 16 it is very difficult to time balls and score quick runs, i realized this after getting out for 4 in first match and playing and missing 9 balls in row in second match.

Last edited:
here
Processor- Intel 3.5 GHz LGA 2011 i7 5930K Processor
Mother Board- Asus X99
RAM- 4 * 8GB DDR3 1333 MHZ(awaited)
Graphic Card- NVIDIA Gtx 970 4GB GDDR5
Cooler - Cool Master

still waiting for graphic card, cabinet and cooler.
That's one awesome config...This game will run at butter smooth FPS...

I've just finished my first season playing for Kent as a bowling all rounder. Averaging 27 runs (took time to learn batting) and 4.3 wickets for 18 runs conceded per innings in first class cricket.

Anyway, no call ups obviously as my batting is poor. But recently getting fourties, and even got a half century so I'm improving.[DOUBLEPOST=1429981646][/DOUBLEPOST]
today won another t20 cup as Sydney thunder playerView attachment 143897

Recently bought the game and nly completed one seasons so not seen a presentation yet (assuming all platforms have it) may start a tournemant mode soon to try see one.

i started my career as opener in legend mode and i my strike rate is close to 300 in t20 and i am getting attention for eng t20 ..

Users who are viewing this thread