How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

20 over match -

Match Summary -

Yuvi go out lbw Swann & here is what hawk eye said :doh

Last edited:
Hi gays i have a great match today, i hit "jon25" 7 sixes in one over on on the no ball that 43 runs in one over. can you believe it 7 sixes. mannn,
but bad thing is he qiute the match at the end which was not the good thing because when he hit me 82 in 5 overs i didnt quit. i never quit.

my username adeelnasir486

Hi gays i have a great match today, i hit "jon25" 7 sixes in one over on on the no ball that 43 runs in one over. can you believe it 7 sixes. mannn,
but bad thing is he qiute the match at the end which was not the good thing because when he hit me 82 in 5 overs i didnt quit. i never quit.
Where's Hooper? He's talking to you!

How dare you bag Hooper? He won the Most Improved Member award and deserv- Oh wait. No. Yeah, keep bagging him.

Its extrmely easy to bat.. some realistic approach shd be made to make it feel like real batting experience... until then its funny batting.. ne one can make 1000+ in 50 overs...

my username adeelnasir486

Me too sweetie! Just makes me feel fuzzy all over! You wanna chat????

(Sorry me old mate couldn't resist, no offence!):)

:doh Commoooon maannn telll me your not serious

Just my stupid sense of humour. As it says no offence intended. Is it funny? Probably not. I don't care. Don't get too wound up about it!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have just started playing the game and so far I am enjoying it. That may have a lot to do with me going through the learning curve.
I had A T-20 game on normal playing as Pakistan against India (AI). I bowled first and India got to a score of 137 for 7. There were one or two LBW and Bowled dismissal so I enjoyed the bowling. Bowling is not that great but is a definite improvement over the previous version. It could have been a blast if the length problem was solved by lazy freaking developers'. I think Something like a seam position icon should be used instead of the cut or swing minigame. User should be able to have the bowler hold the bowl cross seam/seam up (pointing toward slip for outswing for example) for desired results. Also I could not find any swing in air. It was mostly off the wicket and that is seam not swing as per my limited cricket knowledge. I don't think transmission games have got any one in their ranks who is ardent cricket fan.
Anyways onto batting now and I was going pretty well. I was about hundred for two in 12 overs but then suddenly lost my way and was 121 for eight in 15 over :noway. However I crossed the line in 19th over for loss of one more wicket. Batting is also am improvement over despicable BLC07. Things like edges not carrying for over a meter should not have made it through playtest if there was any. One thing I loved about batting is ability to play 360 around the ground. That is very well implemented. Some annoying things from BLC 07 have been carried through though e.g Batsmen standing like a statue after playing a wonderful cover drive. Animation for shots are also not upto scratch. AI was not responsive to my stroke play and had fielder on the boundary when I needed about 3 to get off 12 balls. I think I will grow tired of this game in two weeks or so. Well its better than the two hours it took me to throw away BLC 07.

Last edited:
Finished my 4th test. Just trying to get through the series and get the unlock now :p
My best win so far. Bowled them out twice for under 100.
Quick question about achievements. Is diamond pair only in the PS3 and Xbox achievements? I got Lee first ball both innings but nothing happened.

Attachments

• Cricket2009 2009-09-02 13-49-06-68.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-02 13-49-06-68.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 25
  • Cricket2009 2009-09-02 13-49-23-41.jpg
    Cricket2009 2009-09-02 13-49-23-41.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 15
there isnt an achievement for a diamond pair on xbox 360. theres a king pair not sure about ps3 though

Users who are viewing this thread