How are you going in Ashes Cricket 2009?

I did a System reinstall yesterday & i didn't bother to install Ashes 09 again. I guess unless I have a working texture editor for the BETA 2 version or a Final Patch which allows me to play online sans the quitters & pirates , im not going back to this game.

sigh, i had a nice time while it lasted

is there any way to play in online with beta patches? i have not played this game for a month

Can anyone tweak or something so that beta patched games can be played online? :(

Yes..!!!

The Beta 2 removes your account, and you will have to sign up once again.

No. The beta patch used a developmental server (Transmission server) which got closed due to the TG shutdown and now the only way of playing online is to play with the unpatched game.

I just hit 6 sixes in an over while playing ODI!!!!:happy:banana2:banana2:banana2

Dreadful

Can't resist it anymore. This game is atrocious. Can't believe it after 2 years in development. Absolutely appalling: run-outs, stupid scoring rates in Tests, far too easy batting even on hard.
Will we ever get an even half-decent cricket game on ps3?:mad:

Can't resist it anymore. This game is atrocious. Can't believe it after 2 years in development. Absolutely appalling: run-outs, stupid scoring rates in Tests, far too easy batting even on hard.
Will we ever get an even half-decent cricket game on ps3?:mad:

i think the ground work in this game is great.....bar the bugs this is a really good cricket game, if someone could fix the issues ( runouts, bowling lengths and speeds, bit better sound i would defo part with another 40 quid to buy dont know about anyone else

ive recently start playing this game again cause i like it so much , athough their aint many game worthy people online these days

I again installed this game on my PC after a long long time. All of a sudden, I'm teeming with interest, as far as this game is concerned. Numerous updates would be available within months, including the next version of the patch, AbBh's Texture editor, AI editor and more, which'd take our AC09 experience to a whole new level. Eagerly anticipating the release of all of them. Whoo, AC09 is back!

Last edited:
Hmmm. I think I might have raised my hopes temporarily about the patch. Now, again, I strongly doubt the patch is coming. Accepting it and moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread