How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

Jclarke75

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for feedback - sadly cannot do anything about that - the code would need to be changed I think

Yep I understand that there is no way of changing that. Doesnt really make too much difference because it was only used for a couple of overs, then they went back to more attacking fields

DNT101

School Cricketer
Each to their own I guess, but really, who doesn't want to be challenged? BTW, how can you say T20 is better than tests/ODIs??!?!

agreed with ur first sentence mate ... but i never said that t20 is better than tests/odi's mate .... i actually said that i would always prefer tests/odi above t20/ipl ... test is truly the original form of cricket ...

I would have declared on 200 runs, we all know thats enough to win a test match on this game.

yeh i know ... even 150 is sometimes enough ... but its always fun to see how much one can push their score to ... and thats what i was trying to do ... to see how much i could get on hard mode with hud ...

Jclarke75

School Cricketer
England VS West Indies 3 Match Series

West Indies 1st innings

Anderson and Finn had half an hour to bowl at the Windies before tea, but were unable to get a wicket. 0/11 from 7 over, Barath 5*(24), Brathwaite3*(21). Barath was dropped on 10 soon after tea, and half an hour later lbw shout was turned down, Brathwaite just getting outside the line. A bouncer from Trott hit Brathwaite half an hour before stumps, and he got his wicket in his next over, when he knicked it to the keeper. Brathwaite made 28(86), getting the score to 1/73. A chance from Barath was dropped in Trotts next over. At Stumps the West Indies were 1/88, Barath 34*(136), Deonarine 9*(17). Trott, the only wicket taker, had figures of 1/20 from 7 overs.

Deonarine 26(58) lost his wicket halfway through the session, when he mistimed a Yorker from Trott. Chanderpaul in with the score 2/116. Barath was finally out for 44(167), whem he flicked a full toss straight down square legs throat. Finn was brought back on and got rid of Chanderpaul 3(11) in his 2nd over, and Baugh 2(4) was given out lbw to a slower ball from Trott. Sammy came out looking to score, smacking a four off his 3rd ball faced. Bravo 8(21) was gone not long after to Finn. The score had gone from 2/116 to 6/136 in a very short time. The West Indies still trailed by 34 runs. Swann replaced Trott and had an immediate impact, getting Roach 1(9) lbw. Finn clean up Edwards 0(4), and the score was now 8/138. Sammy looked to bump up the Windies score, taking 10 runs off an over from Swann. He was out for 24(29), hitting a catch to mid on off Swann. Score was now 9/157. Shillingford and Rampaul batted til after lunch, when Trott got Shillingford with the new ball. The West Indies had a lead of 18 runs.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    570.1 KB · Views: 7
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    657.5 KB · Views: 34
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    649.9 KB · Views: 19
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    702.6 KB · Views: 32

Jclarke75

School Cricketer

England 2nd innings

At 2:38, England begun their innings, one hour left before tea. Disaster struck halfway through the hour when Cook 7(20) was caught and bowled to Edwards. Trott was then run out for a duck(3), leaving the score at 2/15. Pietersen was out same way as Trott for 4(11). Shillingford was brought on just before the break, and bowled Bairstow 5(12). Strauss 12(42) was then gone trying to hit Roach down the ground. At tea the score was 5/35, Bell 0*(6), Prior 1*(2).

Bell 1(15) was out to a caught behind to Shillingford, the keeper making a leap superman would envy. Prior came out slogging, but was run out for 30(38). Broad was stumped for 8(11) the score now at 8/78. Swann got a quick 17(12), but Anderson was out for a duck.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    723.8 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    694.8 KB · Views: 9
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    679 KB · Views: 8
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    709.4 KB · Views: 12

Jclarke75

School Cricketer

West Indies 2nd Innings

England knew that a risk had to be taken to win this game, so the ball was tossed to Finn and the hero of the First Test Trott. Finn managed to get Barath 7(23) lbw. Anderson nearly got a wicket on his 2nd ball caught at point, but Brrathwaite hit another chance to mid on which was taken. Anderson got another wicket early in the morning, Deonarine 19(38), but the game was all over from there. Swann managed to get one more wicket off a full toss, Bravo for 7(14). The final runs were hit at 11:33 am, off a no-ball from Pietersen.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    667.2 KB · Views: 18
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    719.9 KB · Views: 15
  • photo3.JPG
    photo3.JPG
    680.5 KB · Views: 40
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    722 KB · Views: 12

Jclarke75

School Cricketer

England(me) Vs West Indies (AI) Broadcast view, Hard, Min HUD for Batting and Bowling
3rd Test at Lords
Teams
England West Indies

1. A.Strauss (C) 1. K.Brathwaite
2. A.Cook 2. A.Barath
3. J.Trott 3. Darren Bravo
4. K.Pietersen 4. D.Bishoo
5. J.Bairstow 5. S.Chanderpaul
6. I.Bell 6. C.Baugh (W)
7. M.Prior (W) 7. D.Sammy (C)
8. S.Broad 8. K.Roach
9. M.Panesar 9. F.Edwards
10. P.Smith 10. S.Shillingford
11. J.Anderson 11. R.Rampaul

England won the toss and elected to bat

England 1st Innings

Rampaul and Edwards opened the bowling. It was an overcast 13 degree day. Strauss 0(6) was out bowled in the first over of the day. Cook 2(110 was out in the 3rd over edging to the keeper. Pietersen was out for 4(17). Trott didn?t make it much past the drinks break, caught at backward point for 19(47). Bell 9(19) was run out shortly before lunch. At lunch the score was 5/76 Bairtsow 33*(67), Prior 5*(17), Rampaul 2/15 (9)

Bairstow reached his 50*(110), and the score was now 5/113, England looking steady, and Prior on 19*(45). Bishoo was brought on, and got Bairstow 51(114)lbw, hawkey showing the ball to be missing the stumps, although it did hit him on the full, so it was fair enough. Broad fell for 0(8), also off Bishoo. With Prior out for 30(66), Panesar decided to up the score. He fell for 5(16). Anderson out for a golden duck, England score 137.

West Indies 1st Innings

Anderson opened the bowling with Broad and picked up Brathwaite for 2(9) early in the innings. 1/2, not a bad start for England. Anderson knocked Barath?s leg stump out of the ground on a no-ball, ruining what could have been the perfect start for England. Panesar was brought on and got the wicket of Bravo 5(12), leaving an arm ball that turned a little more than he expected. He then bowled Bishoo for a 2nd ball duck, when he mistimed a back-foot defence to virtually the same ball. At tea the Windies were 3/40 Barath 16*(38), Chanderpaul 7*(15), Panesar 2/5 (2)

After tea Pietersen bowled Chanderpaul, who tried to block but missed. The score was now 4/48. Panesar got Barath 27(68) caught at square leg, the score 5/80. Anderson got Baugh next over, now there were two fresh batsman in, Roach and Sammy. Sammy was caught at point for 2(7), leaving just the tail to try and catch Englands lead. The ball was given to Trott so he could clean up the tail. He got Edwards for 4(25), and Roach for 10(29), and the score was 9/104. It looked like England could be batting again on the first day. When Shillingford was caught at point, West Indies had made 114, 23 runs short of England, who had 2 overs to bat on day 1

England 2nd Innings

The remaining two overs were played out with no score from either batsman. Cook 3(17) was bowled when he didn?t see the slower ball from Rampaul. Trott 5(18), was run out as he had been many times before. Strauss out 3(31) and England were in trouble at 3/14. Bairstow gone for a golden duck, 4/17. Pietersen 18(29), Bell 21(49) and Prior 16(9) provided little resistance, the score 7/80 when Bell was out bowled by Edwards. Panesar was out for a 3 ball duck without troubling the scorers. Broad 8(19), score still on 80. The innings was over with the score on 90, England leading by 113, West Indies victory seemed certain.
West Indies 2nd Innings

Only two wicket were taken, that of Barath 32(105), when he played on to a slow ball from Smith, and Bravo 13(24), who flicked a ball from Bairstow to square leg.

I have started an Ashes Series, in Australia, but may not update very often as i just got Tiger Woods 13 and might be playing that for a while.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 35

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If not already try my latest roster for ashes - AI batting is better

I just lost my latest test against WI by 8 wickets also :D

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Zim could you do a updated 2012 roster or make a save with the Pakistan team editied?

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Have only had the game a few days on PS3.

Test as Pakistan v Sri Lanka at Colombo...Hard Level...Warm, Cloudy conditions, Variable wind...Pakistan won toss and batted.

Pakistan 3-195 off 67 overs...Misbah on 54, Faisal Iqbal on 26.

Butt edged to slip while hooking for 32, and Younis Khan ct down legside by keeper for 2. Hafeez was out defending on the backfoot for 72.
Malinga has 2 wickets.

Don't know how well the AI will bat in reply, but we shall see.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Progressed to 9-381...Kaneria and Asif in...no top order batsman left gives me the license to slog Murali...and it is too easy...have heard bad things about the ease of playing spinners and slogging in general and it seems to be true.

If the AI bat poorly in reply I will be very grumpy.

Beautifully rendered graphics though...almost looks real at times...and some of the animations are superb...plus I am loving the look of the HUD and other miscellaneous skin type stuff.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If the AI bat poorly in reply I will be very grumpy.

Un-patched prepare to be grumpy

You need timchrists updated rosters - at the very least reduce the timing stat of all your players in pakistan team. This will make batting more of a challenge as you will soon find it too easy on default settings

timchrist984

Club Captain
I managed to have a great ODI against England, (hard, action cam, minimal HUD). As I could only edit custom players, I gave Peter Forrest 70 for batting with high running speed, Doherty 65 for bowling with very low spin, Wade I gave 70 for batting as well low reflex catching. For the poms, I gave Bairstow and Kieswetter above 85, with maxed out timing, judgement and placement precision. Dernbach was the only edited bowler and I gave him 87 for bowling.

England (4/337, 50.0 Overs)

Kieswetter 182* (161)
Bairstow 105* (86)
Cook 22 (17)
Morgan 17 (19)

Watson (8-0-52-1)
Doherty (7-0-57-1)
McKay (10-0-66-1)
Lee (10-0-69-1)

Australia (10/328, 49.1 Overs)

Forrest 127 (109)
Wade 83 (66)
Hussey 19 (17)
Lee 19 (19)

Dernbach (9.1-0-56-2)
Anderson (10-0-66-2)
Swann (10-0-70-2)
Bopara (10-0-65-1)

England won by 9 runs after I went all out on the first ball of the final over.

harsh35desai

Club Cricketer
having amazing match
sa (me) vs england
sa were 21/3 and thn amla and rudolph put up a partnership of 77 amla tried to hook a ball and got caught thn rudolph got out in slips...100/5..in 30 overs
devillers and duminy are now batting like kings...devillers 78*(130) and dumminy 60(110) 240/5 now...reaching towards the end of the day...

Users who are viewing this thread