How are you going in International Cricket 2010?

phani001

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi... how active are the online players for IC2010 on PS3 these days.... I am thinking of buying the game depending on the online players.... thanks...

ryankhan

Pirate
good to see all of your opinions here. i think this one is much better then all the other's. i am dissapointed to see the kits and players name all jumbled up and all wrong. i took time to edit and rename PAK team players. i made the squad look as real as possible for all 3 formats apart from few choices of my own. like
My T-20 Openers are Imran Nazir and Abdul Razzak. My test team openers are. Taufiq Umer and Yasir Hameed. My Odi Openers are Nasir Jamshed and Ahmed Shehzaad . and Hafeez bats at no.7 in Odis and 20-20s. Best thing was NO MISBAH in the 11 neither i created him...

i saw your feedbacks and i wonder how can you be so satisfied playing this game on Hard Level?? as i found it very hard to time the ball in Normal mode even. i did hit for few sixes and 4s but always loose early wkts and running between wkts are too slow which sucks. any tips and tricks for getting the opposition out quickly? also please tell me how to make the patch work in PS3?? and i dont have online facility.

ryankhan

Pirate
please tell me how to get unlimited star points or skill points to raise the players attributes. i played with aus team in 20-20 cup only because they have orginal look alikes and their players name are correct. i was shocked to see m.johnson and b.lee bowling skills were 70-75 where as it should have been in 90s. how to get easy wickets? i scored 186 in 20-20 in normal mode against srilanka and they chased it in 17 overs and i dropped 2-3 catches. when they slog they get boundaries. any help?

Sain Arun

School Cricketer
I want need Indian Cricket team whole player images changing with Name also. Can you please Reply me to the post.

vslaser

School Cricketer
Hi Friends,

I am not sure if this thread is still active but I still play IC 2010 on ps3 and hope that someone would pick up my question.

How do you march down the pitch and play attacking shots? I see that the ps3 is able to do this in my bowling but I am not sure how to get the player to dance down the pitch and hit big shots.

Thanks and best regards,
Vijay

Users who are viewing this thread