How would you change the course of History?

I'd have stopped the Apple from falling on Einstein's head. :p

Computers weren't even around in those days!:p

Anyway it was of course Isaac Newton you are referring to, unless there is some fruit accident that occurred in the life of Mr Einstein that I am not aware of? On a par with those other great moments in fruitiness: Julius Ceasar eating a banana as he pondered crossing the Rubicon, Napoleon peeling a Satsuma as he made his plans for the invasion of Russia...........the list is endless.................as is my patience..........

(Reminding me of the old joke: why didn't the doctor's career last long: he had no patience....ta-dum!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Interesting. If Cricket Related, it would be to remind Misbah that Sreesanth is standing right behind him at short fine leg (or whatever that position is called). This would change alot of things, No IPL, No MODI, and alot more!! :D

Id probably stop the Romans from executing Jesus just so people stop knocking on my door on Sunday mornings to remind me that he died for my sins.

Id probably stop the Romans from executing Jesus just so people stop knocking on my door on Sunday mornings to remind me that he died for my sins.

Well, to be fair though, you do have a lot of sins. I am surprised they only come and try on Sundays:p:)

I love getting into heated discussions with those folk. I have a lot of knowledge in terms of the bible and religious history. I often have to tell them from which part of the bible they are quoting from and put it into a more balanced context!:)

The only heated discussion you can have with those folks is probably on scripture because if you try to use logic/science the discussions usually ends right there.

The only heated discussion you can have with those folks is probably on scripture because if you try to use logic/science the discussions usually ends right there.

True but I often find that most of them just have a few standard things to say and once you start approaching them with respect but going a little deeper into what they are really about most of them just fall apart and decide to leave pretty pronto........

I would have

-> Prevented the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, Lincoln and Martin Luther King.
-> Changed the result of 2003 ICC Cricket World Cup Final.
-> Prevented 9/11 from 26/11 from taking place.
-> Prevented George Bush from getting elected as the President of the United States.

- Stop George Bush becoming the President
- Stop Tony Blair from becoming the Prime Minister
- Stop 9/11!
- Stop the Iraq War (Useless war)
- Stop the Durand Line from happing
- And kill Shakespeare!!..err I had to do Exams on him in English.

I would have

-> Prevented the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, Lincoln and Martin Luther King.
-> Prevented George Bush from getting elected as the President of the United States.

- Stop George Bush becoming the President
- Stop Tony Blair from becoming the Prime Minister
- Stop 9/11!
- Stop the Iraq War (Useless war)
- Stop the Durand Line from happing
- And kill Shakespeare!!..err I had to do Exams on him in English.

What about 7/7?

You could say that preventing 9/11 would prevent 7/7 (If thats the London bombings)

I probably wouldn't change much but I would like to meet famous people before they became famous or just watch famous events live. Of course I would probably bet heavily as well :p

I'd have stopped the Apple from falling on Einstein's head. :p

epicze4.jpg

Man just get them started about another religion, they don't know jack ████ about anything but what it says in that little book they carry.
They came to my door once and I said no is ok already got a religion the guy says "o yea which one", I say orthodox he says "whats that". Stupid mofos, nothing better then making fun of those guys for 15 minutes in their face.

Dare added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

** Kill Hitler is not allowed as that is an obvious choice **

Im sure another one would have crawled out sooner or later. There were plenty of guys just like him in Nazi Germany.

I would have

Wouldn't they both sorta' contradict each other?

Users who are viewing this thread