Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@CerealKiller, that was really unexpected and shocking. I didn't really expect to read such post when I woke up early in the morning.

I had my early morning coaching class and college starting from today and I was quite fortunate to wake up at 6 AM (I used to wake up at 7:30 AM as I had vacations till yesterday) and was quite lucky to interact with you for the final time before you could leave.

It was great to win the league together few weeks ago. You will be dearly missed. :(

Best Wishes, PresEvil.

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am really sorry to post this message in such a way that will surprise you all, but please trust me, before a few hours, i myself did not know that i was going to do it. I am leaving this site, and i will probably not return. I did not want to make this decision, but it is with a very heavy heart that i do. PM me if you want to know the reason why i'm leaving, unless you're reading this later than 6 am CEST on the 3rd of July. In that case, PM @Fake Passport . I apologise if i ever did something i shouldn't have done.
I would like to thank every one of you for the great time i have had on this website, and i wish you good luck in your lives. My dearest thanks go to @Na Maloom Afraad @AliB @Perfect Square @Jack Ryder @Sami Kumar @PresidentEvil @zwarrior @VC the slogger @Aislabie @kushal17 @Tarzan @Untouchables666 @Fake Passport @Pinch hitter @RUDOLPH @The Deadman @Yash. @Naman Thakur

Also thank you to some other people whom i follow, know or interacted with sometimes.
@ABDULLAH @Aggz @asprin @Danny12 @Bilal48 @CaptainCremer @CricketBuffOne @Epic @Faizk @Greninja @IceAgeComing @Salman. @Sam. @Samuels @SixerBoy11 @swacker @SweetCaroline @UMCricket @SinghB @User2010 @Villain @aditya123 @MattW @Deadpool. @TheJoker @Santander @Andrew17 @thetruespiderman493 @Ahmad94 @send2yaari @Rehan_24 @Baahubali
Goodbye. It was a pleasure knowing you.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
I am really sorry to post this message in such a way that will surprise you all, but please trust me, before a few hours, i myself did not know that i was going to do it. I am leaving this site, and i will probably not return. I did not want to make this decision, but it is with a very heavy heart that i do. PM me if you want to know the reason why i'm leaving, unless you're reading this later than 6 am CEST on the 3rd of July. In that case, PM @Fake Passport . I apologise if i ever did something i shouldn't have done.
I would like to thank every one of you for the great time i have had on this website, and i wish you good luck in your lives. My dearest thanks go to @Na Maloom Afraad @AliB @Perfect Square @Jack Ryder @Sami Kumar @PresidentEvil @zwarrior @VC the slogger @Aislabie @kushal17 @Tarzan @Untouchables666 @Fake Passport @Pinch hitter @RUDOLPH @The Deadman @Yash. @Naman Thakur

You remembered me & that was enough. :)

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Holidays over and so are my activity days! Will rejoin you all after 6 months or so... Still will pop up time and then!

Epic

Panel of Selectors

Also thank you to some other people whom i follow, know or interacted with sometimes.
@ABDULLAH @Aggz @asprin @Danny12 @Bilal48 @CaptainCremer @CricketBuffOne @Epic @Faizk @Greninja @IceAgeComing @Salman. @Sam. @Samuels @SixerBoy11 @swacker @SweetCaroline @UMCricket @SinghB @User2010 @Villain @aditya123 @MattW @Deadpool. @TheJoker @Santander @Andrew17 @thetruespiderman493 @Ahmad94 @send2yaari @Rehan_24 @Baahubali
I didn't expect this, hope everything is well.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Oh my god! Fu**ing hell, mate. Never would've I ever thought that anything remotely similar could happen when I come back. I'm in complete and utter shock as I read about the situation. For someone who has known You for so long, this is devastating. Absolutely devastating. I sincerely hope that everything turns out all in your favor in the end. I cannot fathom or accept this.

This is absolutely heart breaking.

S

Satan666

Oh my god! Fu**ing hell, mate. Never would've I ever thought that anything remotely similar could happen when I come back. I'm in complete and utter shock as I read about the situation. For someone who has known You for so long, this is devastating. Absolutely devastating. I sincerely hope that everything turns out all in your favor in the end. I cannot fathom or accept this.

This is absolutely heart breaking.

You'll get over it soon enough. People goa and people come thats life playboy!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Seems tantamount to cyber bullying. For a member to come out and make this type of post reflects negative on all members and mods. @MattW @User2010 wether or not captioned member leaves this board the circumstances leading to this should be dealt with and all those culpable punished, in keeping with the forum rules.
Forum Rules - Feedback and Suggestions on PlanetCricket Forums

@SweetCaroline best of luck in whatever decision you make, been a pleasure thus far reading your postings/messages. Personally sometimes you need a break from certain things in order to preserve your sanity.

Just looking at the threads you seem to have a bit of a problem with little Caroline I have only been here for a couple days and she seems to be bullied by people like you. Why don't you get to know her. If your world is that hate fuelled then go elsewere. Cricket is about healthy competition and respect so either shape up or ship out mate and let the rest of everyone else have the fun you are incapable of having. For her to have written like that means something is wrong.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Dear all. I am currently making a decision whether to stay or leave Planet cricket as the events over the past weekend have made me consider the very fact this isn't for me. The abuse I have taken from certain individuals has shaken me a bit. I can take the sexual stuff just, but the psychological abuse is taking things too far. I am foremost a human being and not an object of your desire in fact, I am off your radar as I am married and not interested in silly games. This applies to the tiny minority who feel it's fun to contact me with an agenda. Please don't!

I accept I have said things that are wrong and sexist but being the only active female on this forum it is difficult not to play to it and act the minority. Furthermore, I am brutally honest about myself and my sex. I make no apologies as this is life we all need to deal with it. If you want relationships you need to do the hard yards as well as the easy. Many of you have fully understood this and given me leeway, I thank you. For me to lose my individuality on this website will be a major defeat for decency and individualism. Everyone is different but some more different than others but we are all equal.

If you wish to PM me then you can follow I have followed those I have considered friends and have enjoyed correspondence from. It's never a bad day in paradise until someone makes it one!

Caroline x
You sound so sweet gotcha on the PM front private message?

S

Satan666

Just looking at the threads you seem to have a bit of a problem with little Caroline I have only been here for a couple days and she seems to be bullied by people like you. Why don't you get to know her. If your world is that hate fuelled then go elsewere. Cricket is about healthy competition and respect so either shape up or ship out mate and let the rest of everyone else have the fun you are incapable of having. For her to have written like that means something is wrong.

I have plenty of fun by spreading hate, guess my fun is different to yours.

Sure you read my post you quoted correctly? I actually stood up for her a bit there when everyone else ignored the post. Admittedly I cross many people but kindly point out which posts I have 'bullied' Caroline!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I have plenty of fun by spreading hate, guess my fun is different to yours.

Sure you read my post you quoted correctly? I actually stood up for her a bit there when everyone else ignored the post. Admittedly I cross many people but kindly point out which posts I have 'bullied' Caroline!
At the end of the day leave her be, as the admins are concerned ignore her. being honest she is young but a good sole. Everyone can be friends and no disrespect being friends with someone like caroline can only be a good thing as well as me.

S

Satan666

At the end of the day leave her be, as the admins are concerned ignore her. being honest she is young but a good sole. Everyone can be friends and no disrespect being friends with someone like caroline can only be a good thing as well as me.

Still waiting for you to point out which posts(s) I have abused, trolled, attacked or bullied Caroline. I am well respected on these boards and have had the utmost respect for women, yet you continue making baselss accusations.

Be what may my reputation preceeds me, all and sundry know I've never done wrong by SweetCaroline.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Still waiting for you to point out which posts(s) I have abused, trolled, attacked or bullied Caroline. I am well respected on these boards and have had the utmost respect for women, yet you continue making baselss accusations.

Be what may my reputation preceeds me, all and sundry know I've never done wrong by SweetCaroline.
Are you trolling me bad boy?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Sorry if it appears so. Lets leave this here we've gone off topic. Feel free to continue via messages or on a suitable thread.
Yes agree, but she is young and appears vulnerable by her posting (guess she misses her man) so make her feel good. I'm a rottweiler from hell so dance with me if you wish.

Users who are viewing this thread