I am leaving/back thread

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Edit: will be available for the next 48hrs to acknowldge any queries/greetings from my fans, followers and haters.This however will be my last post on a thread till......

Thanks, this cheered me up no end as it surely was posted for a laugh....

Hang on, you were being serious? :eek:

D

Deleted member 46200

Dear all. I am currently making a decision whether to stay or leave Planet cricket as the events over the past weekend have made me consider the very fact this isn't for me. The abuse I have taken from certain individuals has shaken me a bit. I can take the sexual stuff just, but the psychological abuse is taking things too far. I am foremost a human being and not an object of your desire in fact, I am off your radar as I am married and not interested in silly games. This applies to the tiny minority who feel it's fun to contact me with an agenda. Please don't!

I accept I have said things that are wrong and sexist but being the only active female on this forum it is difficult not to play to it and act the minority. Furthermore, I am brutally honest about myself and my sex. I make no apologies as this is life we all need to deal with it. If you want relationships you need to do the hard yards as well as the easy. Many of you have fully understood this and given me leeway, I thank you. For me to lose my individuality on this website will be a major defeat for decency and individualism. Everyone is different but some more different than others but we are all equal.

If you wish to PM me then you can follow I have followed those I have considered friends and have enjoyed correspondence from. It's never a bad day in paradise until someone makes it one!

Caroline x

S

Satan666

Dear all. I am currently making a decision whether to stay or leave Planet cricket as the events over the past weekend have made me consider the very fact this isn't for me. The abuse I have taken from certain individuals has shaken me a bit. I can take the sexual stuff just, but the psychological abuse is taking things too far. I am foremost a human being and not an object of your desire in fact, I am off your radar as I am married and not interested in silly games. This applies to the tiny minority who feel it's fun to contact me with an agenda. Please don't!

I accept I have said things that are wrong and sexist but being the only active female on this forum it is difficult not to play to it and act the minority. Furthermore, I am brutally honest about myself and my sex. I make no apologies as this is life we all need to deal with it. If you want relationships you need to do the hard yards as well as the easy. Many of you have fully understood this and given me leeway, I thank you. For me to lose my individuality on this website will be a major defeat for decency and individualism. Everyone is different but some more different than others but we are all equal.

If you wish to PM me then you can follow I have followed those I have considered friends and have enjoyed correspondence from. It's never a bad day in paradise until someone makes it one!

Caroline x

Seems tantamount to cyber bullying. For a member to come out and make this type of post reflects negative on all members and mods. @MattW @User2010 wether or not captioned member leaves this board the circumstances leading to this should be dealt with and all those culpable punished, in keeping with the forum rules.
Forum Rules - Feedback and Suggestions on PlanetCricket Forums

2. Inappropriate Language & Behaviour
Swearing is discouraged on the forum, a swear filter is in place if you attempt to swear and please do not attempt to avoid it. Do not target other members or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction out of them. You will be expected to behave in a responsible manner and be respectful to all other members of the community.

@SweetCaroline best of luck in whatever decision you make, been a pleasure thus far reading your postings/messages. Personally sometimes you need a break from certain things in order to preserve your sanity.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am really sorry to post this message in such a way that will surprise you all, but please trust me, before a few hours, i myself did not know that i was going to do it. I am leaving this site, and i will probably not return. I did not want to make this decision, but it is with a very heavy heart that i do. PM me if you want to know the reason why i'm leaving, unless you're reading this later than 6 am CEST on the 3rd of July. In that case, PM @Fake Passport . I apologise if i ever did something i shouldn't have done.
I would like to thank every one of you for the great time i have had on this website, and i wish you good luck in your lives. My dearest thanks go to @Na Maloom Afraad @AliB @Perfect Square @Jack Ryder @Sami Kumar @PresidentEvil @zwarrior @VC the slogger @Aislabie @kushal17 @Tarzan @Untouchables666 @Fake Passport @Pinch hitter @RUDOLPH @The Deadman @Yash. @Naman Thakur

Also thank you to some other people whom i follow, know or interacted with sometimes.
@ABDULLAH @Aggz @asprin @Danny12 @Bilal48 @CaptainCremer @CricketBuffOne @Epic @Faizk @Greninja @IceAgeComing @Salman. @Sam. @Samuels @SixerBoy11 @swacker @SweetCaroline @UMCricket @SinghB @User2010 @Villain @aditya123 @MattW @Deadpool. @TheJoker @Santander @Andrew17 @thetruespiderman493 @Ahmad94 @send2yaari @Rehan_24 @Baahubali

Last edited:

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
I am really sorry to post this message in such a way that will surprise you all, but please trust me, before a few hours, i myself did not know that i was going to do it. I am leaving this site, and i will never return. I know that a lot of people say this, and then do come back, but i won't. I did not want to make this decision, but it is with a very heavy heart that i do. Unfortunately i cannot tell you the reason i am leaving. For those who can contact me on other forms of social media, i will be leaving those too. I apologise if i ever did something i shouldn't have done.
Remarkably sudden, hope all is okay

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller - It was always a pleasure. Feel free to get in touch at any point in the future publicly or privately...
Thanks mate.
Good luck with your education, family life and umpiring career. I hope you'll reach the international level some day.

I will be online for about 5 or 6 more hours, to respond to messages and/or post more detailed thanks/farewell posts.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Remarkably sudden, hope all is okay
Currently it looks very grim. I cannot give you any details in public.

If anyone wishes to PM me, i will let you know why i am leaving. In case someone comes online after i left and sees this message, and wants to know why i'm leaving, i will let someone know to pass the message on.[DOUBLEPOST=1499034956][/DOUBLEPOST]
Always sorry to see someone leave but hope all is good.

Best wishes, Caroline x
Unfortunately i cannot say so. Thanks a lot for your wishes. You were fun to have around in the forums.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@Aislabie i have to say, your knowledge of cricket is rivalled by very few on these forums. It's a pity i couldn't participate in some of your earlier leagues. Good luck with your studies, travels, cricket and future life.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
@Aislabie i have to say, your knowledge of cricket is rivalled by very few on these forums. It's a pity i couldn't participate in some of your earlier leagues. Good luck with your studies, travels, cricket and future life.
Good of you to say; if you do return, you're welcome in any league I may be running

Users who are viewing this thread