i have a error

probably need a new graphics card then i have a nvidia geforce4 mx 440 wich works fine.

Dohbot mate, that is an onboard graphics card, something it says may or may not be supported by the game.

With 32mb of ram it really is barely enough, but the rest of your Pc is easily good enough with a half decent graphics card in there. If your looking to save money something like the ATI Radeon 9600 would do you a while still, and cost under 40 quid. If you want to spend a bit more, just under a 100 quid something like a Geforce 6000+ series, or a Radeon 9800 would go down well.

Do not get any Geforce cards from the 5000 range, go for a Radeon if your looking for cheap, but if around the 6000 series, the Geforces are pretty good.

i think a sis 32mb is your graphics card on your motherboard and not youre actual graphics card maybe you dont have a graphics card on your computer i think you should go for the 128mb graphics card cause mine is only 64mb and it works.try find out what make and model it is.

doesnt say its compatible with the game on the back of the case so i would ask around what graphics people have and if it works.i have a nvidia geforce 4 mx440.
could everyone please post in saying what graphics cards they have.

Last edited:
Dohbot said:
ATI RAEDON 6600 what work for RPIC 2005 ?

Is that an old card? Don't recall hearing much about that one.

Do you mean a Radeon 9600, or an nVidia Geforce 6600?

A 9600 Pro, or a Geforce 6600 would run RPIC fine. Though a 9600 would be a fair bit cheaper.

I'm running a 256Mb Radeon 9800Pro o/c to XT.

The 128Mb is not a problem.. It's the processor on the card that's important..
Are you sure it's a Radeon 6600 and not a Geforce 6600 or a Radeon 9600???

Users who are viewing this thread