I owe you the truth

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Almost any situation can be resolved, but you have to be here to have a chance to do it. I am glad you are still here, and I am glad you are feeling in a better space and found the way through it

Don’t feel you owe anyone any apology or explanation. Such thoughts as you experienced don’t tend to encourage rational or nuanced behaviour.

I hope you stay on that better path.

I urge everyone feeling like there’s only one way out, that nobody would care if they weren’t here etc. - there’s always another way, but you gotta be here to find it; there’s alway someone who cares, but you gotta be here to find them.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Glad you're in a better place now.....Happy New Year,I wish you all the best,you're a good guy :):thumbs
very glad to hear you are still with us :), that is the highest priority. in such a state of mind, those incidents are more than forgivable and acceptable
That must have been hard. I cannot imagine what you were going through but I'm glad you surpassed that phase in your life.

Good luck and stay strong. No worries about the whole story, water under the bridge.
Thanks for sharing. Be safe, be calm, be kind. (Especially to yourself)
Almost any situation can be resolved, but you have to be here to have a chance to do it. I am glad you are still here, and I am glad you are feeling in a better space and found the way through it

Don’t feel you owe anyone any apology or explanation. Such thoughts as you experienced don’t tend to encourage rational or nuanced behaviour.

I hope you stay on that better path.

I urge everyone feeling like there’s only one way out, that nobody would care if they weren’t here etc. - there’s always another way, but you gotta be here to find it; there’s alway someone who cares, but you gotta be here to find them.
Just glad you are still with us :yes

Brave to share, glad things are on the up :thumbs
Thank you all for taking the time to respond and your supportive messages :)
Bro, if you ever feel down just sent me a PM & we will talk :) also glad that you are okay :)
Thank you, brother, i'll keep that in mind :cheers

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
stay brave and talk whenever you need to. there is no problem in this world that can't be solved you just need strong will.
stay safe

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller man, this story is really heart-touching! I'm glad you're here today and massive, massive props to you for gathering the courage to speak up about it, and recovering from that horrible incident.

Seeing how people fight so hard with mental health issues provides a life-lesson, that don't be insensitive or careless with your actions or words. You never know that those 'normal' words/actions for you can push someone to the brink of taking his life. A simple rule for everyone to avoid hurting someone's sentiments:

Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates:
  • Is it true?
  • Is it necessary?
  • Is it kind? ~ Rumi

Another thing is that in our subcontinental culture, talking about mental health is taboo. People who speak up about it are termed as 'insane', 'crazy', 'psycho', and many more derogatory names. It isn't even considered an issue. People feel insulted if you suggest them to talk to a mental health expert (@CerealKiller I'm glad you're smart and talking to an expert tho). In our part of the world, it literally is a curse.

I personally know someone who suffered from mental breakdowns after the death of her mother, and another friend of mine who suppers from hyper anxiety, and I saw them suffer. Literally, suffer, so I get your pain. I tried everything in my hands to help them both out and thankfully, they are in a better frame of mind now, though still not ideal.

Always remember that there is someone who cares for you, and it's all about finding that person, and I'm sure you've found quite a few on this thread alone. Take care of yourself, bhai! Stay strong and in case you ever need someone to talk to, then I'm always available. :)

Sorry for the long post, but if it helps someone feel better, nothing better than that! :yes

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
stay brave and talk whenever you need to. there is no problem in this world that can't be solved you just need strong will.
stay safe
Whenever you feel that you finished and there is nothing left in your life - Set time t=0, forget your past, and restart your life.
Wonderful to hear your life is going well now, with purpose and happiness returning. If you ever have any concerns in the future feel free to reach out and ask. :thumbs
Thank you all :)
@CerealKiller man, this story is really heart-touching! I'm glad you're here today and massive, massive props to you for gathering the courage to speak up about it, and recovering from that horrible incident.

Seeing how people fight so hard with mental health issues provides a life-lesson, that don't be insensitive or careless with your actions or words. You never know that those 'normal' words/actions for you can push someone to the brink of taking his life. A simple rule for everyone to avoid hurting someone's sentiments:

Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates:
  • Is it true?
  • Is it necessary?
  • Is it kind? ~ Rumi

Another thing is that in our subcontinental culture, talking about mental health is taboo. People who speak up about it are termed as 'insane', 'crazy', 'psycho', and many more derogatory names. It isn't even considered an issue. People feel insulted if you suggest them to talk to a mental health expert (@CerealKiller I'm glad you're smart and talking to an expert tho). In our part of the world, it literally is a curse.

I personally know someone who suffered from mental breakdowns after the death of her mother, and another friend of mine who suppers from hyper anxiety, and I saw them suffer. Literally, suffer, so I get your pain. I tried everything in my hands to help them both out and thankfully, they are in a better frame of mind now, though still not ideal.

Always remember that there is someone who cares for you, and it's all about finding that person, and I'm sure you've found quite a few on this thread alone. Take care of yourself, bhai! Stay strong and in case you ever need someone to talk to, then I'm always available. :)

Sorry for the long post, but if it helps someone feel better, nothing better than that! :yes
Thank you so much bro :cheers

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller silly there was no need to apologise and owe anything to us. I'm just glad and thankful to God that you're still alive ❤️

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@CerealKiller I remember in earlier times always checking up on you and stuff, if memory serves me right we had a pretty good relationship I think. I apologize that I couldn't offer some assistance back then. Most of the memories from back then are a bit hazy

I always thought that you were special and was happy to see upon my return you became a staff moderator.

Users who are viewing this thread