Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
@CerealKiller I remember in earlier times always checking up on you and stuff, if memory serves me right we had a pretty good relationship I think. I apologize that I couldn't offer some assistance back then. Most of the memories from back then are a bit hazy

I always thought that you were special and was happy to see upon my return you became a staff moderator.
@CerealKiller it is heart touching story I'm happy today you are the staff member here and everyone faces difficulties in life and stay strong Talha!
Life is the Most wonderful thing that ever happened to us. Stay strong Talha. It takes a lot to open up about this.
Thank you

MishraJee

Panel of Selectors
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I deleted this thread due to privacy concerns, but i've changed my mind. I'll leave my story here, in case anyone else is having a tough time, and needs some evidence that it is possible to completely turn your life around, as i did.
Re-tagging the people that didn't see the thread before i deleted it. Apologies if i re-tagged you unnecessarily.
@Tarzan @Aggz @Bigby Wolf @The Real Modi @Samuels @Epic @Greninja @IceAgeComing @MishraJee @swacker @SixerBoy11 @Champagnepapi @aditya123 @Alexei.
<3

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank you
I realise I am responding to this extremely late. However, you have become a role model and legend to me.
I'd be interested in learning more about you if that's possible. Similarly, I am now far into my late 20s and have outgrown many of the phases of life that you had experienced. I know that you, like me, are very appreciative of the life you have at the moment.

Remember YOLO.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I realise I am responding to this extremely late. However, you have become a role model and legend to me.
I'd be interested in learning more about you if that's possible. Similarly, I am now far into my late 20s and have outgrown many of the phases of life that you had experienced. I know that you, like me, are very appreciative of the life you have at the moment.

Remember YOLO.
Sure, shoot me a PM whenever you wanna talk.
Life is full of ups and downs, and even after the events i described in this thread, i have often been in a very dark place, but the most important thing is to be grateful for what you have, and appreciate even the smallest things life has to offer. And it's always okay to ask for help.

Users who are viewing this thread