ICC 2006 - Bugs and Errors Thread

;)

Not fair, and they went on to make 552 and win the match...

I am right in thinking that the problem where you play 2 games on the same day has been told before hasn't it? Mind you, I won the other so I'm not too fussed.

Is this a Bug in Icc06? First time I am noticing such a thing happen... :noway

However,this is nowhere related to my match. I am playing as Surrey. But during my CC game against Middlesex, I was closely following the Notts game and this is what happened....

This Player gets retired hurt.....for 3 weeks....

2gx2n1x.jpg

v6raxy.jpg

But during Notts run chase he again comes back to bat!!! :eek:

1pvtbo.jpg

Yes it is a bug that has been corrected in the later versions of ICC.

hey guys, i am getting this error where icc 2008 keeps crashing on me and freezing my computer
it has only been happening recently though, in the last week or so...at the start it was letting me play for a little bit before it crashed, but now it isnt even loading the main screen before it crashes...do you think this could be a problem with the game or my computer? anyone know whats wrong, or had it happen before? any help would be appreciated lots :cheers

What changes have you made to the computer or the game (patch or editing files) just before the problems occurred?

What changes have you made to the computer or the game (patch or editing files) just before the problems occurred?

I tried to download the patch but i dont think it worked, that was about a week ago, probably a few days before it stopped crashing
i think it might be my computer since, ricky ponting cricket 05 is doing the same thing when i open it

I am observing this ....Why 2 runs for a wide :mad: ...Initially I thought even the keeper might have missed and batsmen scampering thru.....but on seeing the highlight..it is a wide..collected by the keeper...so how 2 runs....:mad:

51y23p.jpg

help im having this problem when open game before i can play it but when i try to open today this error came i try to install again also fail to open it

my.php

This thing has to be considered for the next ICC game. Look at the screenshot -

England require 148 to win. But they are 146/5 at end of Day 4. Stumps are Drawn. :( Then I noticed....Next day they came...faced 2 balls...Cooper hit a four...and they go off.... :D

Usually in Real Cricket, there's a rule that if a result is possible...PLAY CAN BE EXTENDED BY 15 MINUTES...

14aihap.jpg

ICC2006 : 2051 season

Playing as Surrey

My Allrounder William Smith is on 99 and takes a cheeky single and is celebrating his hundred at the non-striker's end...but little does he know that because of his cheekiness, he has ran out his partner :p and is still on 99... surely such things wont happen in real cricket.....

However, in the very next over, he hits a boundary and celebrated his century again.... :p

ICC2006 : 2051 season

Playing as Surrey

My Allrounder William Smith is on 99 and takes a cheeky single and is celebrating his hundred at the non-striker's end...but little does he know that because of his cheekiness, he has ran out his partner :p and is still on 99... surely such things wont happen in real cricket.....

However, in the very next over, he hits a boundary and celebrated his century again.... :p

Lol everyone is celebrating....except the runner

Users who are viewing this thread