ICC 2006 - Bugs and Errors Thread

i was playing as zimbabwe in a test against SA and had run Kallis out (the umpire raised his finger) then the info window came up with the summary of the outgoing batsman, it said something along the lines of;

Kallis
not out

i though this strange especially when Smith proceeded to bat with no partner until kallis was bowled out around 50 runs later.

Hi, I can't ever save the game, every time I try to save the game I get this come up on the screen:
iccerrorkl6.png

Anyone else know how to fix it or anyone else had it?

Help would be much appreciated,
Cheers.

Chappledebut.jpg

Just asked to bat again despite scoring 127 to their 1st innings effort of 326.

help needed plz

Patch File [em608-610.cpf] <v6.100000>
checksum failed
patch failed
IT says this when i try to update the international cricket captain 2006 can any1 plzzz help meeee

mr_vy_clubi said:
checksum failed
patch failed
IT says this when i try to update the international cricket captain 2006 can any1 plzzz help meeee

I get the same thing, please can someone help us.

The patch doesn't work on games that haven't been bought. So if you didn't get it legit, that error may come up.

To the guy who can't save, I believe you have to change the .cap file of your game either to read only or turn read only off. Whichever isn't there.

The Mongrel said:
The patch doesn't work on games that haven't been bought. So if you didn't get it legit, that error may come up.

To the guy who can't save, I believe you have to change the .cap file of your game either to read only or turn read only off. Whichever isn't there.

That was me, don't worry, there's a problem with the Program Files folder on my computer so games which had folders in the Program Files folder wouldn't save so I moved the game file into the 'My Documents' folder and now it saves perfectly well.

My game crashes at the end of 2007-08 season.When I try to update, it says patching failed with an error.

Initialising Patch Engine. Ver 1.03 (c) N.Halstead
Making Filelist
Patching [ACL.dll]
Patching [CrEngAndHigh.dll]
Patching [CrGameEngine.dll]
Patching [CrHigh.dll]
Patching [Cricket.exe]
Failed to patch file.

I have purchased the ORIGIONAL version of cricket captain.
and it will not work, it says small font needed and there is no option
Sorry my PC is XP
Please Help And email me on
[email protected]
PLEASE IF YOU AVE ANYTHING

When I try and register a team in the online game. It takes ages and doesn't register. It just says that it is connecting it to the server or something like that.

I was looking back through the wickets highlights and it appears that the keeper dropped a catch, but from my memory I remember him taking it. The bowler and batsmen were the same and it was the exact same method of dismissal the ball edged the same direction except he dropped it?. How very very weird

Any thoughts??

I was looking back through the wickets highlights and it appears that the keeper dropped a catch, but from my memory I remember him taking it. The bowler and batsmen were the same and it was the exact same method of dismissal the ball edged the same direction except he dropped it…. How very very weird

Any thoughts??

Yes..Even I have noticed it...When the match is going on the Keeper has taken the catch but later on when you click on that same highlight it shows the Keeper dropping it....Looks like a bug....

Funny thing is, in that highlight , after the Keeper drops it, the batsmen take off for a run as well

Sorry if this bug has been mentioned earlier :

I have been noticing that whenever the last wkt falls of the last ball of the over, the runs conceeded and wkts taken ( in that over ) will be updated in the bowling analysis but not the Maiden nor the over....for ex, Recently in my match R.Clarke conceeded 6 of the first 5 balls and got the last wkt of the last ball and his bowling figures read 0-0-6-1

Wow, look at this! Well done to the creators lol

Is this normal in ICC? I havent really seen many number bugs like this in the game.

Attachments

• Weird OD Figures.JPG
    Weird OD Figures.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 41

Users who are viewing this thread