ICC 2006 - Bugs and Errors Thread

andrew_nixon said:
It has nowhere near as many errors in the database as last years.

Again good to know :)

I'll give it a trial run later on, although will probably end up waiting for one of the versions released later this year, still find it quite bizarre that they are releasing 3 of them.

pinchinator said:
English county

Plunkett should be an all-rounder
Grant Flower shouldn't be a keeper
Mitchell Jonshon should be at Essex
Maynard should be retired
Ervine should be Kolpak
North shouldn't be Kolpak and should not at Lancashire
Dinesh Mongia should not be a keeper
Strauss should not be a keeper
Pothas should be Kolpak
Sales should not be a keeper
Hopkinson should be an opener
Powell (both) should not be keepers
Solanki should not be a keeper

Australian

Campbell has retired
Henriques should be an all-rounder
M.Hussey should not be a keeper
Langer should not be a keeper
Le loux should be an all-rounder
Love should not be an opener
Martyn should not be a keeper
Moss should be at Victoria
Ponting should not be a keeper
Langer is a part time keeper

andy82 said:
5 on batting maybe, but 5 on Bowling :eek: it should be three maximum
The reason for this is that the game is solely based on averages, players can get better but their averages determine what your star rating is. In India, the domestic competition is one of the lower quality comps in the world, and a lot of batsmen have averages of 60 plus and a lot of bowlers have averages below 20, which is why India are so good in the game

my game crashes after the 2008 season ... has that happened with anyone else ?

ali_ed2001 said:
my game crashes after the 2008 season ... has that happened with anyone else ?

I am in season 2009, so far no problems.

As for players, Simon Marshall (Lancashire) is a Leg Spinner and not just a Batsman also who is the Greg Thompson in the lancashire squad at the start of the game.

Indeed dannybecks. I remember Goughie hitting a 50 on his test match debut, to call him an all-rounder was premature then and would look plain foolish now. Plunkett may one day develop into an all-rounder, but at the moment he is a bowler who bats a bit as you said.

My game with Pakistan Crashes after 2007 when I click for 2008 welcome screen and this happend me for now 3 times with Paksitan in which 2 of them are fresh game and 3rd one was the back up after 2006 season but still none of them enters in to 2008 season ,pls put ur save file of Pakistan in 2008

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

afridi118 said:
same here i cant play after 2008 end season game crashes and error comes send or donotsend
same for me ,I think this happens only for Pakistan
PLS POST UR CORRUPT FILE SO I TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE PROBLEM

1) where u guyes r from, mars? india have great batsmans everyone agreed with that but know india have bowlers like irfan pathan, munaf patel, harbajan singh, anil kumble, etc. and its not a weird thing that india have a 5 star bowling attack.
2) i just started my game with pakistan and yahooooooo M.Asif got 5/84 in 1st tests 1st inning against england and the roster is up-2-date i got shahid nazeer in selected players and also got shoib bhai injured :) for 3 weeks but cant find why shoib malik is an opener he should be an allrounder and happy to see t.umar, y.hameed, s.butt, i.farhat, as an opener bcoz its annoying to not have any opener in 2005, and first time in icc series pakistan is in scenerio serieses. much for today when the game progress and when i'll start my county career with hampshire i will update u from my side. bye

Pls Update us regarding ur Pakistan team and I hope that u will pass through nightmare(2007 season) because no one can .
ALSO IF U LIKE TO POST THE PAKISTAN TEAM

Users who are viewing this thread