ICC 2006 Online One-Day Cup (Week 2) (Group Stages)

good stuff.

you might consider posting the GMT as well to avoid further confusion.

ballers101, :boxing

FYI: thankfully my patch was downloaded without any prb and i was online last time i checked. so looking forward to play the cup.

Hamish said:
Whats ur username for the online server?

Ill put it as The_gas for now...

Erm well here comes the awkward bit, i was mucking around when i first tried online, not thinking that i would play it again. So i believe my team is called vaginal flossing x11 or something.

What time is my first game? Anytime from 10am uk time till early afternoon i can fit in a game. Ill have to remember to keep checking this thread.

THe online patch wont install, does that mean i can still play?

Last edited:
Ok, these crappy patches are causing problems, and I may have to delay the first round.

If, hovewer, everything works out, these are Week 1 fixtures. (I got one of the match times wrong last time)

Note: Times in GMT

Week 1 Fixtures

Saturday 22nd July

Hampshire (aus5892) vs Northamptonshire (Deboooo) (10:30am GMT) (Group A)

Somerset (vaginal flossing x11) vs Sussex (crazyforcricket) (6:30pm GMT) (Group A)

Sunday 23rd July

Lancashire (thE.ConQurer) vs Nottinghamshire (PakistanRoks) (1:30am GMT) (Group B)

Surrey (surrey786) vs Warwickshire (WBears) (6:30pm GMT) (Group B)

Post your team names if you haven't already...

Last edited:
Hamish said:
Note: Times in GMT (Time at Greenwich and London, I hope you guys can be bothered to convert the times)
You may want to confirm if that is GMT or current UK time, which is one hour ahead of GMT. ie, at the time of this post it is 10.27 in the UK, which is 9.27 GMT

The_gas said:
Erm well here comes the awkward bit, i was mucking around when i first tried online, not thinking that i would play it again. So i believe my team is called vaginal flossing x11 or something.

Yeah, one of those "accidents". You realise, thanks to your "accident", I didn't get the name I wanted :mad:

I have the patch issue too so I don't know what will happen to me. I'll try it again but my match will need to be delayed

same here i dunno wat i can do to this

patch problems so i have tried and tried but i think my match will also be delayed

Ok, all matches will have to be delayed till further notice. I won't be taking any players out due to patch problems, as it surely will be temporary.

So If u have a problems with the patch, you are still playing, just we have to be patient, but once the Cup starts, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Hamish said:
Ok, all matches will have to be delayed till further notice. I won't be taking any players out due to patch problems, as it surely will be temporary.

So If u have a problems with the patch, you are still playing, just we have to be patient, but once the Cup starts, I'm sure you will enjoy it.
Well I just hope I can get it running

tassietiger said:
Yeah, one of those "accidents". You realise, thanks to your "accident", I didn't get the name I wanted :mad:

Well i think it has been removed or i did something wrong. Either way ill now call my team Gas's Boys. ;)

i am getting the game soon, i want to know any way i can be part of the competition thanks

zub2005 said:
i am getting the game soon, i want to know any way i can be part of the competition thanks

If anyone drops out of the competition, you will be the 1st to take their place.

A few people are experiencing problems with the patch, and there is a chance someone will have problems to the point that they are sure they can't play. So keep checking to see if anyone has dropped out.

Note: Im not suggesting anyone drop out (unless you have to), I still want all of you to play :D

Users who are viewing this thread