ICC 2006 Online One-Day Cup (Week 2) (Group Stages)

If any PC Member who is interested in taking part (and they are sure they can), sign up by giving me a PM and I will place you in a reservation list for whenever someone quits, or better yet, if things work out, i will extend the competition into more groups.

I will need your:

- PC Username
- Preferred County team
- Online Team Name
- Location (for time zone purposes)

this is great but if he doesent drop out and no place for me i hope its a great tournament well i am hoping to get the cd version once i get it i will tell you my details should i patch it

zub2005 said:
this is great but if he doesent drop out and no place for me i hope its a great tournament well i am hoping to get the cd version once i get it i will tell you my details should i patch it

Well, if u want to play online games, you have to patch the game. You cant get past the update for the patch (a notification windows appears), and if it doesnt work, or you cancel it, you are taken back to the main menu.

But, since yours is the CD version, it will have more a chance of working compared to the internet version (not sure exactly why tho...)

thanks i have got the game today will try it and let u know

i have tried it and it works i am online aswell

Anyone still having problems with the patch, because I want this tournament to start this month. I have two members confirmed that they can play, but there are no spaces for them as yet.

If anyone is sure they cannot patch their game and take part, please post, otherwise it just unnecessarily delays everything.

I can't take part either so I think you'll have to take me out of the tournament. I was looking so forward to playing it, but oh well good luck to all the participants.

Erm at the moment i cant even connect think the server is down. If i cant get things sorted by monday ill quit and someone can have my place. Sorry for the delay.

Hamish said:
Anyone still having problems with the patch, because I want this tournament to start this month. I have two members confirmed that they can play, but there are no spaces for them as yet.

If anyone is sure they cannot patch their game and take part, please post, otherwise it just unnecessarily delays everything.
I can do it now, put me down as playing

Users who are viewing this thread