ICC 2006 Online One-Day Cup (Week 2) (Group Stages)

ballers101 said:
Sorry guys i was away for awhile i cant take part in the comp because im still having problems with the patch

Ok, i have sent a PM to Cizzza who requested a place in case someone leaves. Hopefully he accepts.

Hey! Why can't I play with my Worcestershire. This group set out sucks! 3 teams in each group! What kind of a poor idea is that? This is very stupid with only 6 teams.

I was waiting for replies on availability to play (because of the patch) and you did not reply, so I had to take you out.

And judging by what your opinion of this comp, I dont think you are serious enough or deserve to play anyway...

EDIT: Since Cizza cant play, you now get a place, but count yourself as lucky

And maybe if you had stayed active throughout the thread, instead of just only signing up, you might have found out why the desired number of 16 players went down to 6.

Last edited:
Another change to fixtures...

since Gray-nicolls replaces Cizzza, here is the revised fixture:

Saturday 29th

Hampshire (aus5892) vs Worcestershire (Worcestershire-Royals) - 10:30am GMT

The other fixture, Lancashire vs Warwickshire, goes on as normal...

andrew_nixon said:
That question is answered in several places, so you can search.
I am a bit more patient, so basically the simplest way is to press 'print screen' on your keyboard and then paste it (just use normal paste) into an image editing program (eg Paint) then save it and upload it here

Hey Hamish aren't you gonna participate?

aus5892 said:
I am a bit more patient, so basically the simplest way is to press 'print screen' on your keyboard and then paste it (just use normal paste) into an image editing program (eg Paint) then save it and upload it here

Hey Hamish aren't you gonna participate?

I wish I could, but I still have problems with the patch...

is my saturday game still on? haven't seen warwickshire around. :help

treva said:
can i join on ICC 05 or have you done the fixtures?

Unfortunately, ICC 2005 cant play 06 online. If you have 06, then you can join along with Cizzza (who has confirmed his availability if required), so i can make the 2 groups of 4 instead of 3.

Gray-Nicolls, good to see you back (it was right of you to point out that groups of 3 doesnt look attractive, but i couldnt make anything better out of the number of members :)

Chitkaar, we'll see if Warwickshire turns up for the match, and if he doesnt, i will give extra time for the match to be played.

Hamish said:
Unfortunately, ICC 2005 cant play 06 online. If you have 06, then you can join along with Cizzza (who has confirmed his availability if required), so i can make the 2 groups of 4 instead of 3.

Gray-Nicolls, good to see you back (it was right of you to point out that groups of 3 doesnt look attractive, but i couldnt make anything better out of the number of members :)

Chitkaar, we'll see if Warwickshire turns up for the match, and if he doesnt, i will give extra time for the match to be played.
oh ok i shall make a ICC 05 online tournament then :)

Hamish said:
I wish I could, but I still have problems with the patch...
It sux doesn't it? Luckily I managed to update it on another computer so I can use it right now. Anyway, as for GrayNicolls, bring it on

Treva, there is already an 05 version of this tournament, created by Briggsey.

The 1st Round matches are starting tomorrow, good luck to all of you. Abd make sure you send screenshots of the final scorecard to [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread