ICC 6 Nations Challenge

well the us cricket team is mostly full of asians and west indians which is no surprise. But I think cricket will gain popularity within the next 4-8 yrs. But for cricket to become as popular as soccer in the US, i think they will have to win the six nations challenge and perform well in the 2007 world cup.

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Feb 16 2004, 01:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Feb 16 2004, 01:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nikhilverma
@Feb 16 2004, 05:29 AM
Is this some sort of world cup qualification?
The winner gets a place in the Champions Trophy in September, facing New Zealand and Australia.

Yet again, does anyone read a word I say? [/b]
:lol: NO

I dont think the world cup teams have been decided yet. They have to play the ICC Trophy as usual. But I think this series will give us an idea as to who has a chance of surviving the big teams. Plus, I dont think the winner wud be too keen on facing Aus or Nz. They wud rather play kenya or bangladesh.

Does anybody know if Argentina will play the next ICC Trophy?

Originally posted by rliffourrena@Feb 18 2004, 10:43 PM
Does anybody know if Argentina will play the next ICC Trophy?
Well they have played in every ICC Trophy so far, and they are still an associate member of the ICC, so barring disaster they should be there in Ireland next year!

friend they arent even close..lol..that is the truth

Get your facts stragiht amir! :D :D

whoops...sorry i get confused with the icc champions trophy and icc nations challenge..i dotn know y but i think it is becuase when i cehcked their site they said iccc trophy and it always get me confused

Glad that the US beat Namibia. its a start allrite! hope they win a couple more.

UAE beat Canada!!!

Result

Canada 157/9 (Bagai 53)
UAE: 160/5 (Khuram Khan 53 not out)

UAE win by 5 wickets

Users who are viewing this thread