Story ICC Battle For Supremacy - Its Fifty-Fifty! | PAK v ENG | ENG Innings

@ Meet: I dont think there is any problem with The real match picture and the ingame pictures. I guess it looks better. Anyways great update User.

A perfect update. Real good presentation.
Sad to see the Daredevils getting out cheaply. Hopefully the master plays himself in. I don't know why, but I feel that Yuvraj will get out early as well.
Sachin and Raina's wicket will be crucial.

hey dude, can you please say how did you took the video while playin

That's just the start we were looking for, considering the beginning and end of innings is where we normally struggle.
We'd have to be one of the best middle over units going around, with Nathan McCullum, Dan, Styris, Oram, and Williamson all still to bowl.
Really just need the wicket of Tendulkar now, as the rest of their line-up isn't much except Dhoni.

Images and the Video are looking great, as well as just the right amount of writing.
Nice update User. :)

Considering the conditions predicted, there are lots of work still left for the batsmen to do. Oh well, as long as Sachin stays there, no worries what so ever the situation may be.. Sachin!!! Sachin!!! Sachin!!! :banana2

Sachin will be a big threat, i'm not sure how the kiwi bowlers will get him out maybe one that jags back of the pitch. Raina will be the other threat if he gets going along with Sachin India will probably make around 270-280 easily.

btw nice work with the India kit ;)

starcricket80x80gs2.jpg
ICC Battle For Supremacy
India v New Zealand
Match One, Delhi

India Rebuild As New Zealand Strike Back

Yuvraj Singh after being tied up for sometime decided he was going to have a go. He took on Jacob Oram as he smashed him for a six and a four in the 11th over of the innings. Bowling powerplay was taken and it helped Yuvraj to play his aggressive style of Cricket. He was hitting them long and hard. It seemed he was back in touch after that one over by Oram. Scotty Styris though from the other end kept chipping in with some economical overs.

1-2.jpg

Master Blaster was enjoying playing the second string to Yuvraj Singh. He kept on rotating the strike as well as punish poor balls. No ball by Kyle Mills saw Sachin taking full advantage as he pulled it for four. He allowed Yuvraj to play his natural game and seemed to anchor the Indian innings pretty well.

2-1.jpg

The left hander got to his fifty in style when he punished a short one from Oram and deposited it over the ropes for a huge six! With that, a 100 run stand between him and Sachin for the 4th wicket was brought up as well. A gutsy knock from Yuvraj with 2 fours and 5 maximums.

3-2.jpg

As soon as Yuvraj reached his half-century, he poked his bat at the one which was going down the leg side. The Kiwi Wicket Keeper Gareth Hopkins took a blinder to get rid of the dangerous looking Yuvraj. Oram got his man after being hit for some runs by Yuvraj.

Suresh Raina walked in. It was a good time for him to come in as Indians were looking pretty comfortable. He couldn't get going though as Vettori bowled a tight line. He could just be in the middle for 3 deliveries as he hit one straight to Vettori for an easy caught and bowled dismissal. He didn't trouble the scorers at all as India were 119 for the loss of 4 wickets when Dhoni walked in.

4-2.jpg

Here we see Yuvraj Singh's Innings Wagon Wheel. He started off very slowly but got into own as he smashed 5 huge sixes in his innings of 55. He scored his runs almost all over the ground and kept on taking singles and doubles for the scoreboard to move.

5.jpg

Let us watch some highlights of Yuvraj's knock. He did hit some glorious shots along with typical Yuvi shots. He in the mean time got his fifty in a quick time as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India 126/4 (25)

M Dhoni 6* (10)
S Tendulkar 49 (69) 4X4

Last Wicket - S Raina 0 (3)

J Oram 1/31 (6)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really waiting for this update:yes
And as expected Sachin stays there and I guess he will even score a century:yes
Its important for India now to have a good partnership between Sachin and Dhoni as yet 25 overs are to be bowled.If another wicket falls it will put pressure straight away on next batsman.

And this time you are brilliant with graphics, and I know you would have really worked to make that video
KUTGW:thumbs

Suggestion-It would be better if you give scorecard before and after the update so it helps the reader not to go back few pages and see who were at the crease previously and giving full scorecard of bowling and batting will help us know who scored the most runs and who bowled impressively.Obviously you are giving the scores at the end but it will be more effective:)

Last edited:
Kiwis had done pretty good work with the bowl..... Pressure for Indians, they need to step down and control the things now and then later, they have to provide something to make up 270+ because they already lost four wickets and they have the tail-enders after Dhoni and Pathan. for Kiwis, they need to pick wickets especially Ten'kar. if they don't do that in the next 10-15 overs, they mite be in trouble.

Loved the update, especially watching the Indians settle on the field. Yuvraj has done a great job, while I'm sure that the Master-blaster will reach a ton soon enough.

It would be better if you give scorecard before and after the update so it helps the reader not to go back few pages and see who were at the crease previously and giving full scorecard of bowling and batting will help us know who scored the most runs and who bowled impressively.Obviously you are giving the scores at the end but it will be more effective
Yeah, thanks. But, the thing is for such an update it eats up a lot of time and hence there is no point in adding another 15-20 minutes to make up a scorecard. Scorecards will be there after the end of the innings (50 overs).

Also, for easy navigation of the readers everything is there in the first post.

That will spoil the fun of the scorecards which I have made for this competition. First post is the friend if people want to see what has happened so far. Easy?

Users who are viewing this thread