ICC Champions Trophy 2017

Well, you're delusional if a couple of games make you think otherwise.[DOUBLEPOST=1497094622][/DOUBLEPOST]

couple of win can take team to semis nd couple more will make them champion...so u need to come out from the illusion who think teams like sl,ban,pak aren't good enuf for CT17

Travis Head needs to do a Stoinis here

Keep the strike :)

Hit some sixes/fours :)

Well done England to keep Australia down to a tight total. But England have started off badly here. Hope England can recover and get across the line. Australia, if they are let into the SF, will most likely go all the way.

fearsome tweak RAIN
fearsome tweak ICC!

I don't have a good feeling about WC 2019 which is also in England.

England in trouble they need a big partnership. Like Shakib and Mahmudullah partnership...

England in trouble they need a big partnership. Like Shakib and Mahmudullah partnership...

Wont matter to them. Irrespective of the result, they will top the group and will face the second qualifier from Group B (either of SL or Pakistan; unless both Group B games wash out and England will then face South Africa who will be second in Group B).

couple of win can take team to semis nd couple more will make them champion...so u need to come out from the illusion who think teams like sl,ban,pak aren't good enuf for CT17

Oh wow! What an intelligent post! Are you just plain daft?

Bangladesh don't deserve to be in the knockouts and it's the ICC rain roulette that might result in them doing so.

We get cricket with 'context' few and far in between. This tournament if it exists at all doesn't need to have the bogus planning it has. It needs a short tournament with only teams that matter. I for one believe having associates play the WC is boring to death. It needs to be 10 teams with each playing the other once and then an IPL style playoff's.

These events are supposed to have meaning and value and not a trip to Las Vegas to win some jackpot!

Oh wow! What an intelligent post! Are you just plain daft?

Bangladesh don't deserve to be in the knockouts and it's the ICC rain roulette that might result in them doing so.

Cant say much about "Bangladesh not deserving". They beat a major team (New Zealand) in alien conditions. Their game against Australia was washed out (Yes Australia looked set for a win there, but as you have said before, no one knows till it ends). They batted well against England. They have done all they could

Cant say much about "Bangladesh not deserving". They beat a major team (New Zealand) in alien conditions. Their game against Australia was washed out (Yes Australia looked set for a win there, but as you have said before, no one knows till it ends). They batted well against England. They have done all they could

LOL! Come on Sai! Do Bangladesh deserve credit for their triumph? Yes. I think they're the most improved team in the world in the format. Do they deserve to play the SF of this major? NO!

Christ in heaven if they play SL or PAK which are two teams I feel they're better than in the semis, they will play the final and I know the winner of that one then![DOUBLEPOST=1497104992][/DOUBLEPOST]I really hope India play Ashwin for Jadhav and Shami for Umesh tomorrow!

Do Bangladesh deserve credit for their triumph? Yes. I think they're the most improved team in the world in the format. Do they deserve to play the SF of this major?
Absolutely no considering the fact Australia were four runs behind as per the dls par score but unfortunately the rain arrived before the 20 overs.

What I like about Eoin Morgan that has as a captain, he always willing to play those out of form and is generous with giving chances. Before it worked. But I fully disagree now Roy should be dropped. He hasn't scored anything at all this year. For next match, Buttler should open and Bairstow plays in the middle order. It's not fair to him that he's being kept out because Roy, despite getting 5 chances, fails to grasp even one of those oppurntunities. Buttler and Hales will make a good combination, if Buttler plays a bit cautiously to put a price on his wicket.

Rain has tweaked our momentum

So we are done here I guess

Users who are viewing this thread