ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Its been 20 mins since the rain stopped. They are taking ages to get the ground ready. Atrocious for a world cup game.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
One bloke was predicting 500. WI are more likely to get 500 than India. We were at no point aiming for it. I said 800-1000 because of the desperate anti-jinx posts.

Haha i know. Anti jinx bit is cute as a joke

But people really seem to believe in it here. And it gets annoying after one point

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Nah. It was too short a stay for Shankar out there, for you to compare it with that horrendous T20 performance in the Nidahas trophy final. For that matter, even Hardik did not look great out there but he still got 26 off 19 balls in the end.

For me, Shankar has to go out there and flex his shoulders and go slam bang. With 20 balls left, even if he gets out, Jadhav comes out. And Kohli takes 75-80% of the strike (around 15-16 balls off the remaining 20).

He has seemed as scratchy to me

I hope your prediction comes good[DOUBLEPOST=1560692568][/DOUBLEPOST]30 from last 3 needed atleast, factoring in amir's overs

330 would actually be par score here especially if we recall pakistans batting against England

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Another miss from shankar off a blind heave...:noway:noway

Even kohli seems unwilling to push for 2 here so he can get strike[DOUBLEPOST=1560692720][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow massive blow... Fkin amir again

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Shankar just needs to be calm. He's nervous. It's more of a tactical blunder to not send Jadhav ahead of him considering his experience.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Jadhav ji... Please deliver the final blow :(

B

Bigby Wolf

Amir bowling really well..... that was a good bumper.

Shankar ffs looks piss poor.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Shankar just needs to be calm. He's nervous. It's more of a tactical blunder to not send Jadhav ahead of him considering his experience.

Agreed. Look at jadhav. Played 2 delivers but looks very sure of himself that he will atleast not waste the deliveries

Shankar needs to stick to his strengths and play in the V instead of trying to slash it around

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sarfraz has been awful, awful and more awful. If you bowled first (which i wouldn't have done) why so many overs of spin in the first 20?

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think Pakistan did well to keep India below 340, poor bowling from Hasan Ali which help india to that total. I am just happy to see Amir bowling good again.

Users who are viewing this thread