ICC Cricket World Cup - May/July 2019

Who will be crowned the ODI World Champion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By far the best game I have seen all year - maybe even ever. Final worthy the name.

In the end, England take the cup - but NZ are nothing short of champions themselves

Man I dont know..... I'm not even a NZ supporter first and I cant even register the emotions that are going through me right now. What an absolute roller coaster of emotions. WHAT A GAME. WHAT A GAME. :thumbs

I mean, tie in 50 overs, tie in the super over, and the unluckiest deflection ever. New Zealand surely deserve a trophy of their own.

To be honest England won this match mostly because of luck.
That extra 4 runs in the last over give England a big chance.
Bitter.[DOUBLEPOST=1563130585][/DOUBLEPOST]Ben stokes best all rounder in the world. Absolute legend.
New Zealand, a very very likeable team.
gtfi England :eng:, can’t wait for the ashes!!

Bitter.[DOUBLEPOST=1563130585][/DOUBLEPOST]Ben stokes best all rounder in the world. Absolute legend.
New Zealand, a very very likeable team.
gtfi England :eng:, can’t wait for the ashes!!

Yeah this will do so much for the confidence going into the Ashes...sure different format but a real team!

Good on ya Kane, deserved award. Small consolation but well deserved.

Yeah this will do so much for the confidence going into the Ashes...sure different format but a real team!

Good on ya Kane, deserved award. Small consolation but well deserved.
You're forgetting England's Test team is rubbish compared to their ODI squad

I'm happy Kane won Man of the Tournament tbh, as much as I wanted Shakib to win. Numbers aren't everything, Kane's been a phenomenal leader this tournament.
His captaincy and guile has been masterful.

Users who are viewing this thread