PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Pakistan tour of Srilanka.

The Srilankan Cricket Board (chaman82) have decided to postpone the home series with Pakistan to after the Asia cup rather than before it. The board came to decision due to wanting the players to have sufficient rest before Asia cup. Most of the squad have been involved in many leagues around the globe as well as the recently concluded tour with England.

The Pakistan team have already arrived in Srilanka and have managed to arrange a short series with England (lonewolf) who were due to leave Srilanka after their series there. Pakistan and England will play 1 ODI and 2 T20's. It is the first time these sides are meeting in the International tours program and it will be interesting to see how both sides go.

Pakistan also played Bangladesh yesterday in a one off ODI in preparation for the Asia Cup. They put Bangladesh into bat first and restricted them to 97/10, and at one point were looking very comfortable in the chase being 63/2, but some brilliant bowling from the Bangladesh spinners pegged Pakistan back, they finally reached the target with the loss of 7 wickets after 27.2 overs.

Last edited:
hey risabh if signup is still open can I take Ireland

name: Ishaan k
psn id: kukricommando
team: Ireland

anyone open for tours atm

I want 14 or 16 teams. That's normal in World Cup. Isn't it?

I think next years is 2 groups of 7 but do you think it would be worth cutting groups to 4/5 due to the length of time OD games take? Perhaps 4 groups of 4 if we get there?

I think next years is 2 groups of 7 but do you think it would be worth cutting groups to 4/5 due to the length of time OD games take? Perhaps 4 groups of 4 if we get there?
Matches will be less. I need to know no. of teams first who are taking part. If I get 16 teams then that would be amazing because it will have less matches compared with 12/14 teams.

Fingers crossed.

Hey @rishabh96 I am the fourteenth manager you were waiting for :D

I have been playing with all the managers in different leagues and y to leave this league.

My Name: Francis
PSN ID: francisjery
Team Name: Kenya

All votes for chaman so far lol

I have a feeling though that some other guys will be in for a good shout in the ODI format.

INDIAN SQUAD FOR ASIA CUP

28slide1.jpg

1. MS Dhoni (c) (wk)
2. Virat Kohli (vc)
3. Virender Sehwag
4. Robin Uthappa (wk)
5. Rohit Sharma
6. Gautam Gambhir
7. Ajinkya Rahane
8. Yuvraj Singh
9. Shikhar Dhawan
10. Suresh Raina
11. Irfan Pathan
12. Yusuf Pathan
13. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
14. Mohammad Shami
15. Varun Aaron
16. Ishant Sharma
17. Ravindra Jadeja
18. Ravichandran Ashwin
19. Umesh Yadav
20. Zaheer Khan

Kenya cricket council would like to thank ICC (@rishabh96) for giving the oppurtunity to play in the international leagues. We are not new ti cricket but not as strong as teams in here. We are looking forward for the challenge and playing with everyone.

We want to jump into the action staight away by touring to Ireland (@Ishaan k) and gain some experince before major tournaments.

It would be great if Ireland could let us know the fixtures of the tour

Users who are viewing this thread