PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Me and amin both have this same problem.

It happens when going for any shot which requires the RAS to be moved to the bottom right corner. So for left handers that is through the covers and for right handers iy is through mid on area.

Very frustrating, it is not my controller have tried many different ones.

I wish they @BigAntStudios @HBK619 would change leave control. Maybe simply not offering a shot should trigger the leave motion.

These areas which i now avpid were among my strongest areas at one point. I remember batting almost a full T20 against someone bowling those crazy slower ball bouncers with medium pacers by simply driving through the covers woth my left handers.

What problem I face is my bat swings to wrong position at times and normally if I lose wickets because of that, the AI stick me to the pitch and I don't lose my wicket. Strange but maybe fair for me and not for my opponent.[DOUBLEPOST=1407863774][/DOUBLEPOST]And to all managers. You will get your teams tonight only. I will start updating teams after Real Madrid's match. Thanks for your patience. :)

:nz: Squad for the Hadlee Series

1. :wkb: B McCullum :c:
2. :bat: M Gutpill
3. :bat: H Rutherford
4. :bat: R Taylor
5. :wkb: L Ronchi
6. :ar: C Anderson
7. :ar: D Vettori
8. :bwl: J Patel
9. :bwl: N McCullum
10. :bwl: T Boult
11. :bat: K Williamson
12 :bwl: N Wagner
13 :wkb: B Watling
14 :bat: D Brownlie
15 :bwl: K Mills
16 :bwl: T Southee
17 :bwl: McClenaghan
18 :ar: J Neesham
19 :bat: C Munro
20 :bwl: M Gillespie
21 :bwl: I S Sodhi
You can download New Zealand side again. :)

Ireland would like to announce it's sixteen man squad for the tour of NZ

C: Ed Joyce
VC: William Porterfield
K: Gary Wilson
Paul Stirling
James Shannon
Alex Cusack
George Dockrell
Tim Murtagh
John Mooney
Andrew White
Niall O'Brien
Kevin O'Brien
Max Sorenson
Craig Young
Andrew Mcbrine
Stuart Thompson
Ireland is now available for download. What you have to do is arrange all lineups according to your wish because its completely messed.

Don't forget to change the lineups in Cricket Academy or else you will regret.

Secondly if you find any more errors then do let me know.

Bangladesh names Squad for Asia Cup:

1. Tamim Iqbal
2. Anamul Haque
3. Mushfiqur Rahim ( C & WK )
4. Shakib al Hasan
5. Mominul Haque
6. Sahriar Nafees
7. Samsur Rahman
8. Mahmudullah Riyad
9. Nasir Hossain
10. Mohammad Ashraful
11. Junaid Siddique
12. Arafat Sunny
13. Abul Hassan
14. Ziaur Rahman
15. Farhad Reza
16. Rubel Hossain
17. Robiul Islam
18. Shafiul Islam
19. Mashrafe Mortaza
20. Sohag Gazi

Hadlee Quadrangular ODI Series (New Zealand / England / Kenya / Ireland)
@francisjery @Ishaan k @lonewolf5646

Each team will play each other twice. Top 2 teams will play a best of 3 finals.

Game 1: Kenya v Ireland (D/N)
Game 2: New Zealand v Kenya (D/N)
Game 3: Ireland v New Zealand (D/N)
Game 4: England v Kenya (D/N)
Game 5: Kenya v New Zealand (D/N)
Game 6: New Zealand v England (D/N)
Game 7: Ireland v Kenya (D/N)
Game 8: England v New Zealand (D/N)
Game 9: England v Ireland (D/N)
Game 10:New Zealand v Ireland (D/N)
Game 11:Kenya v England (D/N)
Game 12:Ireland v England (D/N)

All the games should be played at Wellington Ground. Pitch, and other settings should be at random.

Good Luck!!

@rishabh96 please create the Kenya and Ireland squad soon. Thanks in advance
All teams done. Now you guys can start the Quadrangular Series.
@Solomon since you are hosting this, do you want Bonus Point in this?

thanks @rishabh96
Lets keep it simple for this series. Win 2 or 4 pts, tie -1pts, and loss 0. and NRR. Top two teams will play best of 3 finals

Kenya.jpg

Kenya squad for Hadlee Series

1. Ragheb Aga
2. Steve Tikolo (Captain)
3. Irfan Karim
4. Collins Obuya
5. Peter Ongondo
6. Duncan Allan
7. David Obuya
8. Thomas Odoya
9. Morris Ouma
10. Tony Sujji
11. Seren Waters
12. Jimmy Kamande
13. Tanmay Mishra
14. Alex Obanda
15. Nelson Odhiambo
16. Lucas Oluoch
17. Rakep Patel
18. Dominic Wasengo
19. Runish Gudhka
20. Francis Otieno​

Since New Zealand ( @Solomon ) is the host team, he can decide how many times he wants to face each team and decide fixtures accordingly. All the best folks. :)

I will edit the squad of Ireland and Kenya and will add both squads in Downloads once I get the squad of both teams.

Also @chaman82, @AL_Amin and @bvnr410. Let me know your squad for Asia Cup as well. You have 24 hours to decide that. :) (Only 20 players and not more/less than that)
@rishabh96 , Afghanistan will be playing the Asia cup with same squad which has played Pepsi cup with Bangladesh, no changes in squad

Afghanistan squad for the Asia cup :
1 MIRWAIS ASHRAF
2 Hamza hotak
3 Amir mangal
4 Aftab alam
5 Najibullah zardan (w)
6 Shapoor zardan
7 Gulbadin naib
8 Mohibullah oryakhel
9 Mohammad shahzad (C)
10 Khaliq dad
11 Hamid hassan
12 Samiullah shenwari
13 Javed ahmadi
14 Asghar stanikzai
15 Izatullah dawlatzai
16 Hasti gul
17 Shafiqullah shafiq
18 Noor-ul-haq malekzai
19 Mohammad nabi
20 Shabir noori

The Pakistan series with England has been cancelled. We were unable to connect to each. Not enough time left before Asia Cup so no point in keep trying.

Meanwhile Pakistan had another couple of friendly ODI's with Bangladesh, this time batting first on both occasions. (They won the previous two ODI's chasing) and Bangladesh won both matches, the first match Pakistan made 104/10 and Bangladesh won by 3 wickets (or was it 4?), this match was tight, a few dropped catches let Pakistan down. The next ODI Pakistan won the toss and wanted to Bat first wanting to strengthen there ability to score runs batting first, it did not work well though, they were bowled out for 94 and Bangladesh cruised home with 7 wickets in hand with over 30 overs to spare.

Well played @AL_Amin

At the close of the first session of play Kenya are 184/8 after Kenya attacked in the start of play which found Kenya in a dominante position 59/0 in 4 overs the Irish bowlers fought back bravely to have Kenya on the ropes at 184/8

England played New Zealand in their encounter in hadlee series
England won the toss and decided to bowl on a seaming wellington pitch and the decision proved correct with anderson taking wicket in the first over itself
Anderson kept up the pressure and cleaned up top order of new Zealand with 4 wickets to his name
Taylor showed some resistance from new Zealand side by getting a few runs but new Zealand could never recover from early losses and tredwell cleaned up the tail with 3 wickets in his first over itself
New Zealand succumbed to 64/10 in 10.5 overs

England looked set to get the meagre total easily and we're cruising at one stage losing just a couple of wickets here and there
But a silver lining came for new Zealand and Nathan mcullum took a hat trick and England had a bit of scare
It all ended well though for England as they then lost no more wickets and won in around 7 overs
May be a few more runs on board for new Zealand would have made things interesting for them

Attachments

• IMG-20140812-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20140812-WA0013.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20140812-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20140812-WA0009.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20140812-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20140812-WA0011.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG-20140812-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20140812-WA0013.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 4
So far only @DavidTheMan and I managed to play a proper ODI match ie. batting for more than 20 overs. :p
The team batting first manages to play 30 overs has high chances of winning the match because by that time you will see your opponent frustrated after bowling 30 overs and he will definitely do some mistakes while batting.

So try to play long innings. Defend balls properly, deal in singles or doubles and go for boundaries when required.

INDIA REACHES SRI LANKA AFTER CANCELLING THEIR ONLY TEST MATCH AGAINST ZIMBABWE

ct.jpg

Indian Cricket Team has reached Colombo just few hours ago after playing 2 ODIs with Zimbabwe. India didn't play their only test match with Zimbabwe as they were running out of schedule. India has already started practicing hard for the Asia Cup as they will face Bangladesh first in Asia Cup. After losing their 2nd ODI against Zimbabwe, questions will be raised on their batting which has failed to perform till now. Also bowling was looking very weak in the same match.

Can India show their talent in this Asia Cup and manage to win this after 4 long years?

Users who are viewing this thread