PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
New Zealand Team is happy to host any team for 2 ODIs 3 T20s before the World Cup. It will give the teams to get used to the conditions. If we have more than one team, we can try for triangular series as well

Pepsi Cup Bangladesh vs Afghanistan T20 :
Bangladesh vs Afghanistan only T20 match won by Afghanistan. Visitors(Afghans) have managed to keep the good score(166) on board while batting first. Hosts (Bangladesh) have given strong reply to afghans in the chase , Bangladesh has scored 84/5 in 10 overs on chase of 166. For first 10 overs Afghanistan have scored 90/5. So it was anyone's game at half way of the game. It looked like Bangladesh is cruising to win the game at one point with the help of Haque scoring 53 from 30 balls. In the end the game turned towards Afghans by spinners. N Mnagal got MOM with his alround performance of 29 from 17 balls & 3/8. Good win for the Afghans. Good cricket played by Bangladesh as well. Looking forward to the ODI game. Both teams are looking to forward to win this match to gain confidence before the Asia cup.
IMG_20140811_011038943.jpg IMG_20140811_011014450.jpg IMG_20140811_011024893.jpg Thanks @AL_Amin @rishabh96

New Zealand Team is happy to host any team for 2 ODIs 3 T20s before the World Cup. It will give the teams to get used to the conditions. If we have more than one team, we can try for triangular series as well

Kenya would like to jump over to New Zealand. It will be a great exposure for us against the great spin attack.

@Ishaan k can you join this tour. We can play a tringular series

New Zealand, Ireland and Kenya

Last edited:
ok im fine with that @francisjery[DOUBLEPOST=1407784673][/DOUBLEPOST]the thing is @Solomon @francisjery that i am gone from this thursday to Sunday so I can play if we start on monday or we play today/ tommorow and then take a break till monday

Ireland would like to announce it's sixteen man squad for the tour of NZ

C: Ed Joyce
VC: William Porterfield
K: Gary Wilson
Paul Stirling
James Shannon
Alex Cusack
George Dockrell
Tim Murtagh
John Mooney
Andrew White
Niall O'Brien
Kevin O'Brien
Max Sorenson
Craig Young
Andrew Mcbrine
Stuart Thompson

Well played @bvnr410. All teams are looking even with weak sides. I have to say Asia Cup will be interesting to watch and then later on World Cup.

Since New Zealand ( @Solomon ) is the host team, he can decide how many times he wants to face each team and decide fixtures accordingly. All the best folks. :)

I will edit the squad of Ireland and Kenya and will add both squads in Downloads once I get the squad of both teams.

Also @chaman82, @AL_Amin and @bvnr410. Let me know your squad for Asia Cup as well. You have 24 hours to decide that. :) (Only 20 players and not more/less than that)

Hadlee Quadrangular ODI Series (New Zealand / England / Kenya / Ireland)
@francisjery @Ishaan k @lonewolf5646

Each team will play each other twice. Top 2 teams will play a best of 3 finals.

Game 1: Kenya v Ireland (D/N)
Game 2: New Zealand v Kenya (D/N)
Game 3: Ireland v New Zealand (D/N)
Game 4: England v Kenya (D/N)
Game 5: Kenya v New Zealand (D/N)
Game 6: New Zealand v England (D/N)
Game 7: Ireland v Kenya (D/N)
Game 8: England v New Zealand (D/N)
Game 9: England v Ireland (D/N)
Game 10:New Zealand v Ireland (D/N)
Game 11:Kenya v England (D/N)
Game 12:Ireland v England (D/N)

All the games should be played at Wellington Ground. Pitch, and other settings should be at random.

Good Luck!!

@rishabh96 please create the Kenya and Ireland squad soon. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
:nz: Squad for the Hadlee Series

1. :wkb: B McCullum :c:
2. :bat: M Gutpill
3. :bat: H Rutherford
4. :bat: R Taylor
5. :wkb: L Ronchi
6. :ar: C Anderson
7. :ar: D Vettori
8. :bwl: J Patel
9. :bwl: N McCullum
10. :bwl: T Boult
11. :bat: K Williamson
12 :bwl: N Wagner
13 :wkb: B Watling
14 :bat: D Brownlie
15 :bwl: K Mills
16 :bwl: T Southee
17 :bwl: McClenaghan
18 :ar: J Neesham
19 :bat: C Munro
20 :bwl: M Gillespie
21 :bwl: I S Sodhi

@ bvnr well played budd.

I'm being stung by bugs, its happening so frequently to the point where its unbearable now. In bvnr match alone I had two batsmans get bowled trying to play a drive only to see the batsman play a 'leave' shot, and today also something happened against lonewolf. 4 batsmans got clean bowled among other bugs. Im really confused, these thing never occurs for me while playing offline mode. I can't begin to even imagine how frustrating it would feel come the Asia cup and World cup.

@rishabh96
I changed S. Nafees name few times. Its showing correct name when I view in Academy/ during match from my ps3.

@ bvnr well played budd.

I'm being stung by bugs, its happening so frequently to the point where its unbearable now. In bvnr match alone I had two batsmans get bowled trying to play a drive only to see the batsman play a 'leave' shot, and today also something happened against lonewolf. 4 batsmans got clean bowled among other bugs. Im really confused, these thing never occurs for me while playing offline mode. I can't begin to even imagine how frustrating it would feel come the Asia cup and World cup.

@AL_Amin Yes I Observed 2 to 3 times why you are leaving the ball which is going outside off stump , when u need 9 runs per over, Check your controller by mistake X button has pressed , or use different controller , sort out the issue so that we can play our odi game of pepsi cup.

Users who are viewing this thread