PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Pepsi Cup 2014 Bangladesh vs Afghanistan :

Only ODI game in this series has won by Afghanistan. Bangladesh has batted first and put 108 runs on the board by losing wickets at regular intervals for the disciplined bowling attack of Afghanistan. At one stage Bangladesh were 51/6 but 7th wicket partnership was the highlight of the innings they put 53 runs stand, great effort by the lower order batsmen of Bangladesh. Afghanistan Bowler Dawlatzai has performed well got his five wicket haul in this series with very economical bowling spells (7.4 overs 5/16).For his best performance in the bowling Dawlatzai has won the MOM award. Afghanistan chased this score with 7 wickets left in 12. 1 overs , From Bangladesh Islam has took 3 wickets (6.1 overs 3/62) . For Afghanistan N Mangal kept his nerve after loosing 2 wickets and scored 46 runs from 28 balls, in the end threw his wicket with out completing his fifty.Decent batting performance by Afghanistan and Decent effort from Bangladesh to defend the modest total as there are no enough runs to defend.

Pepsi Series: Afghanistan ( @@bvnr410 ) tour of Bangladesh ( @@AL_Amin )
Only T20I:
Afghanistan won by 41 runs. MOM : N Mangal
Only ODI: Afghanistan won by 7 wickets MOM: I.Dawlatzai

Man of The Series: N.Mangal

IMG_20140814_231309.jpg IMG_20140814_231356.jpg IMG_20140814_231440.jpg

Afghanistan has completed the tour of Bangladesh (Pepsi cup 2014) with a win. Superb Team Performance by Bangladesh & Afghanistan . Great effort to finish the series in short notice and tight schedules. Hope this series helps both teams in the Asia cup. Afghanistan & Bangladesh are moving to Srilanka to participate in Asia CUP. All the Best to both of the teams.

----- Thanks @AL_Amin @rishabh96

Hadlee Series - Kenya (@francisjery ) vs Solomon (@Solomon )

Kenya - 160/10 - 21.4 Overs
New Zeland - 140/10 - 20.5 Overs

Kenya won by 20 Runs

Kenya_vs_NZ_Main.jpg

Kenya_vs_NZ_1.jpg

Kenya_vs_NZ_2.jpg

Hi @rishabh96 , we have created a group in whats app for the international tours and tournaments. Now it will be more easy for the managers to organize tours and leagues. :thumbs:thumbs

We have all the managers in the group except for you and @SamP :)

Hey Rishabh..if there are openings I would like to play too.Team:Ireland ,PSN :Vinitphilip

P[DOUBLEPOST=1408123170][/DOUBLEPOST]Will setup whatsapp when I get home at the end of the week :).[DOUBLEPOST=1408123254][/DOUBLEPOST]Had a busy few weeks but still up for this!

Users who are viewing this thread