PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Can you please tell me 5-6 more players name and give me your PSN id please. :)
I had copied the team from cricinfo but they had only 12 players listed :) . FInd the lineup below that I am copying from a Nepal Team already uploaded in the academy
S. Pun
P. AIree
G. Mall
P. Khadka (C)
P. Baskota
S.Vesawkar
B.Bhandari (W)
B.Regmi
S.Gauchan
S.Kami
J.Mukhiya
B.Karki
B. Bataju
N. Budhayer
K. Chaugai
R.Giri
A. Karn

Thats my line up.Lol these players are so obscure that I might as well add my name in the line up :) .My psn id is VinitPhilip

I had copied the team from cricinfo but they had only 12 players listed :) . FInd the lineup below that I am copying from a Nepal Team already uploaded in the academy
S. Pun
P. AIree
G. Mall
P. Khadka (C)
P. Baskota
S.Vesawkar
B.Bhandari (W)
B.Regmi
S.Gauchan
S.Kami
J.Mukhiya
B.Karki
B. Bataju
N. Budhayer
K. Chaugai
R.Giri
A. Karn

Thats my line up.Lol these players are so obscure that I might as well add my name in the line up :) .My psn id is VinitPhilip
Okay I see which players I get on cricinfo and then upload your squad accordingly. It may take one hour. After that I have scheduled one match with my opponent in different league but if he won't reply by that time then we can start our Asia Cup match. :)

Okay I see which players I get on cricinfo and then upload your squad accordingly. It may take one hour. After that I have scheduled one match with my opponent in different league but if he won't reply by that time then we can start our Asia Cup match. :)
am I good to go??

S. Pun
P. AIree
G. Mall
P. Khadka (C)
P. Baskota
S.Vesawkar
B.Bhandari (W)
B.Regmi
S.Gauchan
S.Kami
J.Mukhiya
B.Karki
B. Bataju
N. Budhayer
K. Chaugai
R.Giri
A. Karn

Nepal is now available for download. What you have to do is arrange all lineups according to your wish because its completely messed.

Don't forget to change the lineups in Cricket Academy or else you will regret.

Secondly if you find any more errors then do let me know. I have added those players which I got on cricinfo and edited their skills accordingly.

Nepal is now available for download. What you have to do is arrange all lineups according to your wish because its completely messed.

Don't forget to change the lineups in Cricket Academy or else you will regret.

Secondly if you find any more errors then do let me know. I have added those players which I got on cricinfo and edited their skills accordingly.
ok...invite me!I am ready to play

@VinitPhilip since this is your first match in this league. I want to give you some instructions while playing matches:
1) Never quit the match if you get forfeit request. You will get that because your opponent is taking time to update his fielding.
2) You can request your opponent to save the match at any time you want during the match so that you can continue that later. Save option is very useful during ODI and Test matches. Also accept the request of your opponent when he offers to save the match at that point.

That's it. After updating your squad, we can start our Asia Cup match which is ODI match.[DOUBLEPOST=1408386492][/DOUBLEPOST]invite sent @VinitPhilip :)

New Zealand vs Ireland (@Ishaan k )
Ireland won the toss elected to bat first. NZ won by 2 wickets with 37 overs to spare

Ireland - 121/10 - 18.2 overs
New Zealand 122/8 - 13 overs

MoM - N McCullum - 4/18

Attachments

• IMG-20140818-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20140818-WA0002.jpeg
    347.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG-20140818-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20140818-WA0005.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20140818-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20140818-WA0007.jpeg
    434 KB · Views: 3
And my weakness and all the glitches in game killed me again. I mean if keeper is taking catch then atleast show it. If ball falls down then suddenly how the hell keeper gets that ball back. Always irritate me. Also another glitch is batting swinging here and there. After such an amazing start, what a horrible ending.

I can't improve my weakness with bat as well as with ball ie. spin. I can't bowl spin and I can't face spin.
Damnit :facepalm

Bangladesh @AL_Amin has won 2 matches against India and Pakistan and on the other side Sri Lanka @chaman82 won't lose any match (that's my prediction but you never know) which means high chances are there for Sri Lanka vs. Bangladesh as Grand Finale but still we can't ignore Nepal @VinitPhilip and Afghanistan @bvnr410 who can put shockers and @RIZZYX is always dangerous opponent.

n94hDkn.jpg

fJL79VZ.jpg

IOII82t.jpg

Well played @AL_Amin :clap

Thankful I'm in group B :cheers. The other option would be to cut down to 3 groups of 5 and take the 2 best 3rd places?

If you did so can I recommend the following more fair way of doing it using seeding?

Australia
India
South Africa

Sri Lanka
England
Pakistan

New Zealand
West Indies
Bangladesh

Zimbabwe
Afghanistan
Ireland

Netherlands
Nepal
Kenya

1 team randomly picked from each seed for a group

If you did so can I recommend the following more fair way of doing it using seeding?

Australia
India
South Africa

Sri Lanka
England
Pakistan

New Zealand
West Indies
Bangladesh

Zimbabwe
Afghanistan
Ireland

Netherlands
Nepal
Kenya

1 team randomly picked from each seed for a group
I am looking for 1 more team. If I get one soon then I can divide teams in 4 groups and in each group 4 teams.

@rishabh96 Hey Rishabh, sorry I had to leave mid game but I had some guests.When I came back you had already logged off. We will continue tommorow if I am able to make it or surely the day after.

One thing I would like to bring to your notice.I aint complaining or cribbing but I noticed that Nepal has only one star skills thats even less than Afghan which has 2 stars.My top order batsmen have the skills of a 3 star tailender.I try to bat patiently but every ball is a fight and all it takes is a tiny mistiming on my side to be either clean bowled or caught behind.
Hitting lofted shots is just out of the question for a low skilled team since even if you time it fair enough, you are most likely to be caught.And the thing is even a team like Nepal or Afghan would have atleast a couple of batsmen who are actually good and at par with the rest of the world. I realize that since I joined late I am stuck with Nepal but somehow this doesnt seem fair since its the managers skills that are to be rewarded and not the team skills exactly.Having a better skilled team automatically tilts the balance in the opponents favor.

This is just a discrepancy that I noticed and it does get frustrating when you lose wickets in a cluster.Having said that I am willing to continue on the same line up if you guys feel its fair.

Last edited:
I am looking for 1 more team. If I get one soon then I can divide teams in 4 groups and in each group 4 teams.

If that's the case then I guess you could go the following :

Australia
India
South Africa
Sri Lanka

England
Pakistan
New Zealand
West Indies

Bangladesh
Zimbabwe
Afghanistan
Ireland

Netherlands
Nepal
Kenya
(Remaining team)

The fairest way to do it would perhaps be 1234 2341 etc which would result in :

Group A :
Australia
Pakistan
Afghanistan
(Remaining team)

Group B :
India
New Zealand
Ireland
Netherlands

Group C :
South Africa
West Indies
Bangladesh
Nepal

Group D :
Sri Lanka
England
Zimbabwe
Kenya

Up to you if you want to use them mate :).

I will use that random name generator and this time I will record it so that it will be fair. :)

Users who are viewing this thread