PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Can you please confirm what exactly you mean by bouncers (slow/fast) for fast-medum and fast?
Do you mean that above 6M mark is not acceptable or is it just plain bouncers that appear red?
I want this clear because my fast-medium guys also at times bowl above 6M mark even though its a goodlength ball.(would appear green while batting)

One bouncer allowed that is above the shoulder height (need to change this in match creator). The next bouncer will be called a no ball
Good length ball with fast/ fast medium bowlers will mostly go to the six meters line. So no restrictions for it.
I have removed the rule number three as most of the managers are fine with slow ball bouncers. I have sent the details to @rishabh96 to update it in the first post.

Last edited:
@rishabh96 Afghanistan manager has announced the squad for the upcoming world cup. No changes from the squad of Asia cup.

1 Mohammad shahzad (C)
2 Samiullah shenwari
3 Amir mangal
4 Gulbadin naib
5 Najibullah zardan (w)
6 Izatullah dawlatzai
7 Mohammad nabi
8 Mohibullah oryakhel
9 Shapoor zardan
10 MIRWAIS ASHRAF
11 Hamid hassan
12 Aftab alam
13 Asghar stanikzai
14 Khaliq dad
15 Javed ahmadi
16 Hamza hotak
17 Hasti gul

18 Shabir noori

Last edited:
@rishabh96 Afghanistan manager has announced the squad for the upcoming world cup. No changes from the squad of Asia cup.

1 Mohammad shahzad (C)
2 Samiullah shenwari
3 Amir mangal
4 Gulbadin naib
5 Najibullah zardan (w)
6 Izatullah dawlatzai
7 Mohammad nabi
8 Mohibullah oryakhel
9 Shapoor zardan
10 MIRWAIS ASHRAF
11 Hamid hassan
12 Aftab alam
13 Asghar stanikzai
14 Khaliq dad
15 Javed ahmadi
16 Hamza hotak
17 Hasti gul
18 Shafiqullah shafiq
19 Noor-ul-haq malekzai
20 Shabir noori
Remove 2 players please.

@francisjery & @rishabh96 Guys, please try to update the Rules & Squads (Received so far) for the World Cup in the 1st Post of this thread, so that we dont have to run here and there to check everyone's squad.

@francisjery & @rishabh96 Guys, please try to update the Rules & Squads (Received so far) for the World Cup in the 1st Post of this thread, so that we dont have to run here and there to check everyone's squad.
Give me some time buddy. I will definitely do that.

@rishabh96 Can I include sachin in my team ?although retired, he would love return to cricket for this final world cup.

It will create unnecessary problems I think, what if I Brian Lara too get inspired by Sachin's come back? :D:D

It will create unnecessary problems I think, what if I Brian Lara too get inspired by Sachin's come back? :D:D

yeah but Sachin is still availablen our CG india leauge :)
No worries though, BCCI will have to live without the little master :)
However, then this rule should appy to Kevin Peiterson, Ponting , Kallis and Ajmal as well :)

Sadly no. No retired players.

Yes, please make sure, the players who are officially retired (Not Suspended) should not be part of this World Cup.

Up for another game this evening if anyone else is?

Note to self : Do not take edgy runs, with your luck it will always be a direct hit :).

Up for another game this evening if anyone else is?

Note to self : Do not take edgy runs, with your luck it will always be a direct hit :).
Sam are you asking about ICC match or Clash of Legends match ?? :)

@rishabh96 Could you please upload the Indian WorldCup Squad as soon as possible?
With just a week till the world cup starts, India would like to have a few warm up matches before starting the actual ones.

Users who are viewing this thread