PS3: ICC Cricket World Cup (ODI)

Which team will win the ICC Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters
Ok u can remove dernbach and finn

For the teams I think u can upload teams with a new name like England WC and it will contain 18 players only

Absolutely. @rishabh96 you should upload fresh 12 Teams for world cup with only 18 Players each, and give the team name some Prefix so that we can search for it easily. Like PCWC Australia / PCWC England and so forth (PCWC stands for Planet Cricket World Cup)

Absolutely. @rishabh96 you should upload fresh 12 Teams for world cup with only 18 Players each, and give the team name some Prefix so that we can search for it easily. Like PCWC Australia / PCWC England and so forth (PCWC stands for Planet Cricket World Cup)
Sounds Great. Will do that only.

ireland squad for Wc

Gary Wilson
Tim Murtagh
Ed joyce
Will Porterfield
John Mooney
George Dockrell
Niall O Brien
Kevin O Brien
Max Sorenson
Craig Young
Alex Cusack
Stuart Thompson
Max sorenson
Tyrone kane
Andrew White

Hello everyone :wave:wave,

( @VinitPhilip, @Cricz25, @RIZZYX, @SamP, @lonewolf5646, @rishabh96, @bvnr410, @Acid Burn, @kushari, @Solomon, @DavidTheMan,@chaman82, @Ishaan k, @phani001)

I worked on few rules for the tournament. Hope this would be fine with everyone.

Rules for fielding placement

1) During Powerplay 1
Max 2 players outside the circle.
Max 2 players behind sqaure leg.

2) During Second & Third powerplay
Max 3 players outside the circle
Max 2 players behind square leg

3) During Non power play
Max 4 players outside the circle

4) Straight hit fielders are not restricted (since this is not banned in international cricket)

5) Players can use any combination of offside/legside field placement.

6) Max Legside fielders 5

Rules for Bowling:

1) One bouncer allowed per over for Fast/Fast Medium/Medium Pace bolwer

2) Slow bouncers are banned for Medium pacers.

3) Fast/Fast Medium bowlers can bowl one slow bouncer per over

4) Bowling more than 6m with spin bowler is banned.

5) 2 reviews allowed per innings

6) Glitches and lags are part of DBC as of now. However, if the game is too laggy, it can be restarted if both managers agree.

Following editing needs to be done in the match type designer (mandatory)

* New ball Available - 25 Overs
* Bouncers Per Over - 1
* Decision Reviews per Innings - 2
Field Restriction
* Max Legside - 5
* Max Behind Leg - 2
* Max Outfielders - 4
* Field Restriction Count - 3

Field Restriction 1
* Starts at over - 1
* Max Outfielders - 2
* Duration - 10

Field Restriction 2
* Calling Team - Batting
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Field Restriction 3
* Calling Team - Bowling
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Please make the editing before the start of the match to avoid any confusion during the tournament

Points System

Win - 4 Points
Tie - 2 Points
Loss - 0 Points

Myself and @rishabh96 have discussed this and this is final.

Regarding the connectivity issue

If the players can not connect in league stages, the match will be considered as tie and the points will be shared.

Try playing a friendly F5 or T10 before starting the quarter finals and Semi - Final matches to check the connectivity. Official knock out matches should start only after all the qualified managers checked their connectivity. If there is a connectivity issue I will change the opponents according to the points and NRR.

The League match needs to be completed within ten days from the date mentioned for each round. If the match is not completed within the time frame. It will be considered Draw/Tie and the points will be shared. You can play the matches before the date provided but it needs to be completed within ten days from the allotted date. (Dates are mentioned in post 721)

Good Luck Guys :thumbs:thumbs

Last edited:
Hello everyone :wave:wave,

( @VinitPhilip, @Cricz25, @RIZZYX, @SamP, @lonewolf5646, @rishabh96, @bvnr410, @Acid Burn, @kushari, @Solomon, @DavidTheMan,@chaman82, @Ishaan k, @phani001)

I worked on few rules for the tournament. Hope this would be fine with everyone.

Rules for fielding placement

1) During Powerplay 1
Max 2 players outside the circle.
Max 2 players behind sqaure leg.

2) During Second & Third powerplay
Max 3 players outside the circle

3) During Non power play
Max 4 players outside the circle

4) Straight hit fielders are not restricted (since this is not banned in international cricket)

5) Players can use any combination of offside/legside field placement.

6) Max Legside fielders 5

Rules for Bowling:

4) Bowling more than 6m with spin bowler is banned.

5) 2 reviews allowed per innings

6) Glitches and lags are part of DBC as of now. However, if the game is too laggy, it can be restarted if both managers agree.

Following editing needs to be done in the match type designer (mandatory)

* New ball Available - 25 Overs
* Bouncers Per Over - 1
* Decision Reviews per Innings - 2
Field Restriction
* Max Legside - 5
* Max Behind Leg - 2
* Max Outfielders - 4
* Field Restriction Count - 3

Field Restriction 1
* Starts at over - 1
* Max Outfielders - 2
* Duration - 10

Field Restriction 2
* Calling Team - Batting
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Field Restriction 3
* Calling Team - Bowling
* Max Outfielders - 3
* Duration - 5

Please make the editing before the start of the match to avoid any confusion during the tournament

Points System

Win - 4 Points
Tie - 2 Points
Loss - 0 Points

Myself and @rishabh96 have discussed this and this is final.

Regarding the connectivity issue

If the players can not connect in league stages, the match will be considered as tie and the points will be shared.

Try playing a friendly F5 or T10 before starting the quarter finals and Semi - Final matches to check the connectivity. Official knock out matches should start only after all the qualified managers checked their connectivity. If there is a connectivity issue I will change the opponents according to the points and NRR.

The League match needs to be completed within ten days from the date mentioned for each round. If the match is not completed within the time frame. It will be considered Draw/Tie and the points will be shared. You can play the matches before the date provided but it needs to be completed within ten days from the allotted date. (Dates are mentioned in post 721)

Good Luck Guys :thumbs:thumbs

10 Days time limit is fine with me. But it means we can complete the group phase in 6 Matches x 10 Days = Maximum 60 days (02 Months). Provided, we start in September-28, the Maximum time allowed for finishing the Group stage is November-28. I hope @rishabh96 can finish his matches well in time as he has Board Exam from 15th November.

They are just pre-boards but still important exams. My last exam will be on 28th November from 15th so not a big issue.

England vs new Zealand t20 series
First 2 matches completed

Alqaf2d.jpg

W4FH2HF.jpg

@rishabh96

BCCI is pleased to announce their 18 Member squad for the upcoming ODI World Cup.
Please note below the squad

1. V. Sehwag
2. G. Gambhir
3. V. Kohli
4. Y. Singh
5. A. Rahane
6. S. Raina
7. M.S. Dhoni
8. STR. Binny
9. B.Kumar
10. M.Shami
11.Z.Khan
12. I.Sharma
13. S. Dhawan
14. R. Ashwin
15. A. Mishra
16. M. Vijay
17. R. Jadeja
18. U. Yadav

@rishabh96 Buddy, below please find the 18 Member West Indies Squad for the World Cup, along with their playing roles and Batting & Bowling identities (Right Hand/Left Hand, Wrist Spinner/Finger Spinner/Fast/Fast Medium/Medium etc). All the details are accurate as per ESPN Cricinfo website. Please do put attributes and identities as per details given in the below chart only.

JjKug8J.jpg

Hi @rishabh96 bro, are you collating the squads in a spreadsheet. I have prepared the the scorecards today with dummy names. If you can send the squad list in an excel, I can replace the dummy name with squads

Hi @rishabh96 bro, are you collating the squads in a spreadsheet. I have prepared the the scorecards today with dummy names. If you can send the squad list in an excel, I can replace the dummy name with squads
Sadly I haven't started anything but will start from 27th.

Can you please confirm what exactly you mean by bouncers (slow/fast) for fast-medum and fast?
Do you mean that above 6M mark is not acceptable or is it just plain bouncers that appear red?
I want this clear because my fast-medium guys also at times bowl above 6M mark even though its a goodlength ball.(would appear green while batting)

Users who are viewing this thread