ICC Official Records (vCash is the prize!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To do a screenshot:

1) Press 'Print Screen' button on the screen you want to do a screen shot of.
2) Open up Microsoft Paint
3) Click the rectangle dotted line box (it should say select when you leave the cursor over it)
4) Right click in the big white space and click paste from the drop down menu.
5) Save it as a JPEG
6) Go to a image hosting website, imageshack, photobucket, etc. Then upload it to there. Then link that to here. :)

where is the print screen button.plzzz show screenshots of how to make a screenshot?plzzz verify my file where I have posted.

The print screen button is generally at the top right of the keyboard. To the right of backspace is a key called insert and above that is a button called print screen. On some keyboards though it might be to the right of where I said it is. If this fails to work download Fraps. If you want any help with taking a screenshot with Fraps then again just ask. :)

I found my Durham .cap file for the earlier record attempts I posted, and have some attempts from Derbyshire. Attatched are .cap files for both games. I couldn't find anything called a .sav file though. All these records are for ICC 05 without internet patch. Attatched them as .zip, so hope that isn't a problem. Can re-do them if needed.

And here are some attempts for Derbyshire:

Attempts for best bowling in an innings, highest individual score, highest FC score and most runs/wickets in a season for FC.
clubrecordsyc3.jpg

Attempts for highest partnerships (All)
partnershipswa5.jpg

Attachments

• Player 1, Durham.zip
    847.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Zorax, Derbyshire.zip
    1,014.4 KB · Views: 6
Opening Partnership and Highest Total

OpeningPartnerShipAndHighestToatl.jpg

Largest Margin In Terms Of Runs

VictoryByHugeMargin.jpg

Attachments

• Saves By Yogy.rar
    1 MB · Views: 3
Okay, yogy and Zorax. Your records have been noted, but I don't have 05 or ICC3 (the latter may be resolved soon as Simbazz has been kind enough to say that I can have his. In other news, whitehornmatt is testing an add-on which will allow us to use attachments in PMs!

I am working on the ICC3 and ICC05 issues though, so bare with.

Go for it, Jaz. I take it you know that the difficulty level is stated, when you put the cursor over the save file in the load screen?

His record is valid, the game dificulty is Normal. However it does seem a little strange how he would go and get 11.38 an over for 50 overs and hammer them without losing a wicket. He then went and got 527 against Australia and won against them by 328 so all i'm saying is that it looks a little bit strange.

If its authentic, then i'm going to do this,

"OMFG!"

If it isn't, ill do the following,

"Boo, you big cheat!"

just finished a season with Arafat Sunney getting 91 first class wickets! thought i had a shot at getting 100 and the record with him but he needed 11 in the last game to get to 100 and didnt bowl very well lol

Just had an uberawesome season with Graeme Smith for Somerset. I'll post the game file when I can but here's the season stats. He also scored 241* in Challenge Trophy Final and 192 in an OD game.

smithseasonvv7.png

On normal difficulty with Australia - First game i'd played on ICC2008

Attachments

• Cricket.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread