ICC Under-19 World Cup

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
oh bangladesh, maybe you should just switch sports.

genuinely feel for them, they were looking pretty decent, but ended up in 9th place because of australia's shock loss to afghanistan.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Australia will beat windies comfortably! :yes :yes :yes

They lost to Afghanistan. :rolleyes

Anyways I think Pakistan should win this one, their batting has been classy this time. Sami Aslam should be playing for Pakistan.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Australia have bowled some magnificent deliveries today but what a knock by Pooran! 143 in the total of 208 is Brain Lara-esque batting. We might not win the tournament but I am glad WI have found at least two potential stars from the World Cup in Brendon Chanderpaul and Pooran. I would love to see both of them batting in the FCs for a season or two rather than making them run through the fast track route.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I want to see both dad and son playing together, before the dad retired, that will be special, one of the greatest cricket moment right there.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
India has found a real talent in Kuldeep Yadav. He was a treat to watch in the game vs England. The batsmen had no clue about which way the ball was turning. He can turn the ball well and also has a brilliant googly. A couple of decent Ranji season and he might be well in line for an international debut.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Australia have bowled some magnificent deliveries today but what a knock by Pooran! 143 in the total of 208 is Brain Lara-esque batting. We might not win the tournament but I am glad WI have found at least two potential stars from the World Cup in Brendon Chanderpaul and Pooran. I would love to see both of them batting in the FCs for a season or two rather than making them run through the fast track route.

Ye especially Pooran. A good domestic season for Trinidad & he could be in the west indies team by year end.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ye especially Pooran. A good domestic season for Trinidad & he could be in the west indies team by year end.

There are large number of people in the West Indies that feel he is overrated but not taking that into consideration, the key will be not to throw him into the senior side too early. Agreed that West Indies desperately needs a gloveman who can bat and bat good at #6 or #7 but I think it would be good for WI cricket and Pooran himself if he gets some matches under his belt and let him get a bit mature in terms of play before drafting him into the senior team.

Users who are viewing this thread