ICC World Cricket League Division One

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I guess it's back to watching the games cards on cric info then.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Personally I think it's because the station's realise the quality of cricket played isn't good enough to satisfy people. I would have to agree with this, although then it does beg the question as to why I will go and watch a club game when I am not playing? Interesting situation.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
It's better than international bowls. and more people would watch it

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Leicester Fox said:
I guess it's back to watching the games cards on cric info then.
Or on CricketEurope, where we're nearly always ahead of cricinfo on the live scores, and where we actually care about non-test cricket.

JamesyJames3 said:
Personally I think it's because the station's realise the quality of cricket played isn't good enough to satisfy people. I would have to agree with this
You agree with it? Not seen any scorecards or reports from the tournament then?

PhilD123

International Coach
It would be a risk by Sky etc to broadcast it, but I would certainly watch it. Especially with the tight finishes that have already occured in the series. That Kenya v Ireland game was simply incredible. Ireland have 2 century makers but still fail to win because of a 36 ball 61 from the Kenya no.9. That is better entertainment than some of the cricket in the CB series etc.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
andrew_nixon said:
Or on CricketEurope, where we're nearly always ahead of cricinfo on the live scores, and where we actually care about non-test cricket.

You agree with it? Not seen any scorecards or reports from the tournament then?

I don't think you understand the context of my post. I am not saying the games aren't competitive or full of thrillers and big scores. I am saying the quality of player and general play will obviously not be as good as expected from International cricket.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
In case no one noticed, The final match in on at the moment with Scots on 59/2 from 15 overs.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
This match is beyond the scots but the Kenyans are batting really slowly.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Interesting to see Hair umpiring again! he's taking legal action against the ICC isn't he?

Users who are viewing this thread