ICC World T20 India 2016 - March/April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is who the hell works out this win loss predictor? It's utter nonsense...

haha. Its the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a while. Makes no sense

Why is Pandya bowling short again and again and again, and getting smashed

I think the game is done and dusted. I don't see us winning from here. We need a really brilliant over and some brain fades from Simmons and WI if we sneak through here.

Dhoni has given up! He has brought back Bumrah and Nehra earlier than they should be brought back. Even if these two bowl well, Ashwin and Jadeja need to bowl towards the end. This is gone!!

and he is bowling out bumrah too

Even a maiden over here wont hurt West Indies. We have to bowl spin in the last two. 32 off 2 overs is cakewalk

Those 2 no-ball letoffs were dreadful. Well atleast this tournament, we won't be too sad because unlike 2015 ODI WC, here we didn't play that well in group stages

20 off the last 2. Simmons can hit that in his sleep going on current form

West Indies cricket throws all the classic T20 ideologies out of the window - running between the wickets, taking boundaries off the first three balls don't exist

Its a different brand of cricket here

Read somewhere that match result is pre-determined. Umpires are checking the noballs, catches etc… for Simmons while they are not bothered about its consequences.

Just like Bangladesh game... Will WI repeat same mistake? I highly doubt it.

Read somewhere that match result is pre-determined. Umpires are checking the noballs, catches etc… for Simmons while they are not bothered about its consequences.
What? :lol

Had to post here first!

Buh bye India!

Still excellent stuff from the living Legend Virat Kohli, hands down the best of the era and best ever from India, will go so far as to rank him alongside the top of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread