ICC World T20 India 2016 - March/April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've seen India in this Tournament, but do they normally bowl this short? Nehra seems to pitch everything half way down and Ashwin seems to be following suit. Seems like a strange ploy.

Ashwin is flopping again :(

Charles is killing us

at this point we were the same runs as wi, but seethe difference the way they are launching into our spin and the way we were nurdling ones! thats what rahane did with wkts in hand!

Well we all know who is underperforming or overrated , Dhoni or SA team. ;)

They are in the same boat. Both are way passed it and are hyped by the media yet they aren't half of what they say they are. I said from the start SA wouldn't win. The people who said we would be close were basing it off the fact we are South Africa and not the players playing for us. So no, SA didn't underperform, they did exactly as they're ability would let them and the same goes with Dhoni, passed it and can't play to the medias expectations...

Dhoni did what he was supposed to. Rotate strike and smash it over whenever needed and don't the throw the wicket.

Today he batted well I'll give him that but I'm talking about the last 1-2 years I haven't seen any 'best finisher in the world' type innings'...

The real question is who the hell works out this win loss predictor? It's utter nonsense...

Boy! The golden boy Kohli picks a wicket! Completely unexpected! Out of the box from Dhoni!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread