ICC World T20 India 2016 - March/April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will just throw the blame here ... This match is on jinx who just jinxed the whole innings... said we were 15 short, you cant play 6 overs in t20s for 40 runs..literally sapped the momentum.

Also the bigfooters need to go to academy and learn to not step over the line!

Also i believe stars were shinign for simmons today nothigns could be done!

Congrats West Indies... what a match... Simon got out 3 time, but all the time luck and India's mistakes kept in the middle... may be Dhoni needed to give 19th over to ashwin or Kohli... may be Kohli needed to bowl another over after his successful 1at over...

Well played West Indies! I personally don't mind losing out to this side. They take the T20s to a different level whole together. Well deserved. Imagine how brilliant that final will be as both England and West Indies play fearless and aggressive brand of Cricket.

Reactions: Ohm
Also a big WTF from dhoni in not bowling ashwin for last over, especially after that bang moment recently! Atleast bowl your bowlers fully!

Also a big WTF from dhoni in not bowling ashwin for last over, especially after that bang moment recently! Atleast bowl your bowlers fully!

Nehra bowled beautifully, they should have save him for bowling the last or penultimate, normally Dhoni's captaincy is spot on but think he dint rotate his bowlers well

It was just bad luck. We had Lendl Simmon out 3 times but each time, it was a mistake by bowler or fielder which led to this downfall. Ashwin who hardly bowls a no-ball, Jadeja who hardly messes up a catch, it was just not our day. Anyways, 2 best team in the finals. Still feel we couldn't have done anything differently except of course the no-balls. Well played boys! Feel really bad for Kohli because he gave his everything in this WC, he gave his everything in the last T20 WC and still lost.

I have to say, I really enjoyed that.

Also, does anyone know what Sodium is talking about?

jadu and ash should have bowled before, and then brought in nehra nad bumrah for last! Should have trusted your premier spinner to atleast make a comeback!

Great game Simmons and co, would have loved this innings at the same venue 9 days later. :p Those three no-ball dismissals were the key reason of our loss. It's the end, let's focus on IPL now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread