ICC World T20 India 2016 - March/April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, Warne indirectly said "Simmons played a match winning knock against India in India so He must be India's No.1 enemy at the moment"

Do You really think India is biased enough to hate good cricket just because their team lost? NO! Warne was wrong.

Simmons' IPL home fans at the ground, why will they hate him?

I really feel for Virat Kohli. What that lad must be going through?
He will be feeling it but Sachin waited for 20 years.[DOUBLEPOST=1459449836][/DOUBLEPOST]
nope what happened

Aussie Journalist: Do you think you can survive till the 2019 WC?
Dhoni: Come Here..Let's have fun
Calls him up, makes him sit next to him, puts his shoulder around him & asks,
Dhoni: Do you want me to retire? Do you think I am unfit? Do you like my running?
Journo: No. No. Yes, you are fast.
Dhoni then asked: Do you think I can survive till 2019 World Cup?
Journo: Yes
Dhoni: Then you have answered the question!

YUVI's absence was felt
MSD did not had any other option for Pandya

but forget now nothing can be done

We know where the game was lost, but I am not going to go there as I have honked about it numerous times during the course of the game today.

Its sad that Yuvraj had to end this way. Nobody could say what Dhawan could have done today, but historically he comes good towards the end of a tournament and it was a chance worth taking today but unfortunately the team management decided to bow down to the pressures from public and media and drop Dhawan. The guy who replaced him? Well.....read my first line above! Not blaming him, but the decision to pick him cost us the match. AJINKYA RAHANE PLAYING TODAY, LOST US THIS MATCH!!!!

The team need not panic. For one, I would like to see captaincy change. With the next ICC event in 2019, I don't see Dhoni sticking around till then. If so, Kohli should be inducted like NOW. And slowly phase out non-performers so that it doesn't feel like transition.

We know where the game was lost, but I am not going to go there as I have honked about it numerous times during the course of the game today.

Its sad that Yuvraj had to end this way. Nobody could say what Dhawan could have done today, but historically he comes good towards the end of a tournament and it was a chance worth taking today but unfortunately the team management decided to bow down to the pressures from public and media and drop Dhawan. The guy who replaced him? Well.....read my first line above! Not blaming him, but the decision to pick him cost us the match. AJINKYA RAHANE PLAYING TODAY, LOST US THIS MATCH!!!!

The team need not panic. For one, I would like to see captaincy change. With the next ICC event in 2019, I don't see Dhoni sticking around till then. If so, Kohli should be inducted like NOW. And slowly phase out non-performers so that it doesn't feel like transition.

I have a lot of respect for your opinions in general but blaming Rahane for what he did on the assumption of what Dhawan might have done is rather rich. I don't think Dhoni is at the peak of his captaincy but our so called 'best spinner in the world' didn't inspire enough confidence in him to bowl him out very often. Your opinion might be Rahane cost us, but in my book, that overrated Ashwin cost us the cup. FFS, Santner did better than him in Nagpur, Badree was better today as was Zampa in Mohali.

Well one should at least lead a street cricket team and then comment on captaincy
Well its kind of frustration from CSK(Dhoni)'s fans.
But its obvious.
Yes he is the worst captain.
Most experienced Ashwin 2 over.
Inexperienced batting all-rounder 4 over.
And then he blamed wet ball.
Don't he know that another ball comes in later after a huge six.
Ashwin should take that.

*Now don't quote me again with few more frustrated comments.

How about Pandya and Ashwin? I honestly think that no ball could really affect Pandya...

You don't know the metal Pandya is made of. He's going to be one of the top all rounders India has produced. Ashwin? I've never liked him, so I rather not comment.

I really dislike the fact that Ashwin never performs when we need him the most. We were counting on him in these Indian conditions.

They were bowling wet sponge on plywood though, so wouldnt blame the spinners much apart form those noballs. The batting is were we missed 15-20 runs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread