PS3: ICC World Twenty20 League-thing

We can have friendlies till everyone get their hands on the game.

I'm not going to start it until at least a week after the release of the game to the regions of everyone signed up; just to let us all catch up...

I also had a dissertation proposal to submit; which is a little more important than a dumb internet league... :P

Pot 1
:sri: Sri Lanka (1)
:ind: India (2) - rishabh96
:pak: Pakistan (3) - RIZZYX
:saf: South Africa (4) - arjwiz

Pot 2
:aus: Australia (5) - AngryPixel
:wi: West Indies (6) - chaman82
:nz: New Zealand (7)
:eng: England (8) - Markkkkk

Pot 3
:ire: Ireland (9) - Solomon
:ban: Bangladesh (10)
:afg: Afghanistan (11) - r3lo4ded
:zim: Zimbabwe (13) - bradthelad

Pot 4
:ned: The Netherlands (12) - Dutch
:( The United Arab Emirates (unr)
:( Nepal (unr) - IceAgeComing
:( Hong Kong (unr)

I've managed to give everyone one of their preferences minus @kushari; and that's only because you were tied with someone who hasn't signed up for a league to this point so I felt that it would be fair to give someone else a shot! Feel free to sign up for one of the remaining teams: Sri Lanka (the bloody number 1 ranked team...), New Zealand, Bangladesh, the UAE, and Hong Kong... Due to the fact that the game leaking may create traffic here and the fact that the UK release isn't any closer; I'm going to keep it open and try to fill us right up!

I will go with Srilanka, No Issue... BTW, I would like to know who I was tied up with and what team did he got finally?

Last edited:
As you are from Gurgaon, do you have any information for Early Availability in Delhi or Gurgaon?

Maybe games4u store in MGF Mall in Gurgaon.
I am ordering from flipkart though.

Thanks. So are you going to create fixtures or do we manage that ourselves and play a round robin with others in out group?

Regarding game availability, I'm in the UK, so your guess is as good as mine.

I'm going to draw groups and we'll see how it goes from there. I'm probably going to have a two week window for group matches to let you guys schedule your own, but it depends how it is. I'd like to try and get the final fixtures as close together as each other to prevent any silly net run rate shit; but I doubt that will be a major factor anyway...

I'm going to draw groups and we'll see how it goes from there. I'm probably going to have a two week window for group matches to let you guys schedule your own, but it depends how it is. I'd like to try and get the final fixtures as close together as each other to prevent any silly net run rate shit; but I doubt that will be a major factor anyway...

So what's the format? Sorry for disturbing you so much but I am really excited for this. :D

Four groups of four; top two from each go into knockout quarter finals and we go from there. I'm not going to draw the groups until we fill up or we are able to start; I'm not going to limit us at a certain number now, 2+ weeks before the game comes out...

Four groups of four; top two from each go into knockout quarter finals and we go from there. I'm not going to draw the groups until we fill up or we are able to start; I'm not going to limit us at a certain number now, 2+ weeks before the game comes out...

Lets keep some warmup matches before that. :D

Probably an idea - you guys will all have the game two weeks before me apparently :P.

Part of the reason that its going to start late is because I won't get the game until the 18th and I don't want to plunge straight into a league without knowing the game controls and how good my online will be...

Well I can enjoy only when I get DBC14 :p

Have you got the game already? If not you can get it by tomorrow in Delhi..I know a vendor..If interested let me know..

Users who are viewing this thread