PS3: ICC World Twenty20 League-thing

I m up for Bangladesh

Hi can I take the Bangladesh team please

Would love to register if there is still a chance.

Had the game for a week, have not played a T20 yet, 10 overs seems looong enough for me to last, will take some getting used to batting 20 overs.

I don't have the game yet because I'm dumb and only ordered it on Thursday, so it'll hopefully be here tomorrow; and I'll give myself a week to get used to the controls and stuff. I'll do the draw tomorrow; consider that a weeks notice before we properly start.

About to update the OP; I'm 99% sure that we are full but I'll note down everyone who hasn't got a space and you'll be reserves in case people drop out or don't bother...

e: I'm dumb; Bangladesh was available. Gave it to @rahulkhush - that OK with you?

Last edited:
I don't have the game yet because I'm dumb and only ordered it on Thursday, so it'll hopefully be here tomorrow; and I'll give myself a week to get used to the controls and stuff. I'll do the draw tomorrow; consider that a weeks notice before we properly start.

About to update the OP; I'm 99% sure that we are full but I'll note down everyone who hasn't got a space and you'll be reserves in case people drop out or don't bother...

e: I'm dumb; Bangladesh was available. Gave it to @rahulkhush - that OK with you?

Sure thing :)

Right; apparently Easter Monday is an English bank holiday, so the post isn't moving today... I'll hopefully have the game tomorrow: I'll then try to confirm everything regarding the technical side of things (PSN ID etc). Here are the groups that we will be playing with - this can change if availability would make it impossible for two people to play, but I'd rather do that soon rather than next week:

Group A

Sri Lanka
England
Zimbabwe
Nepal

Group B

India
New Zealand
Bangladesh
Hong Kong

Group C

Pakistan
Australia
Afghanistan
The United Arab Emirates

Group D

South Africa
West Indies
Ireland
The Netherlands

@IceAgeComing, replace the glum faces on the index with these if you like?:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• npl.png
    npl.png
    223 bytes · Views: 77
  • hkg.png
    hkg.png
    162 bytes · Views: 75
  • uae.png
    uae.png
    153 bytes · Views: 76
Last edited:
My availability would be everyday 8.00pm PST that is 8.30am IST or 4.00am BST.

Although on weekends I will be available as one wants :)

Really looking forward to this now, Pakistan are practicing hard and really geared up for the show down.

We have our playing XI pretty much sorted now.

If anyone fancies a warmup game; my PSN name is "Twiglees"

PS: I'm not very good...

If you give me half an hour to run down to the shop?

Hhahaha. Sure. I'll play a match with rizzy till then :p

And the other 20 odd people who played me today. :p

Users who are viewing this thread