12. Ehsan Adil
13. Junaid Khan
14. Imran Farhat
15. Ahmad Shazad

Pakistan Schedule:
Round 1: UAE (s_mohd)
Round 2: Afghanistan (r3lo4ded)
Round 3: Australia (AngryPixel89)

We play UAE (s_mohd) first, his last activity was on 19th of April. What is the deadline for a no show? And is it possible to play other teams prior to the scheduled team if the other teams are available?

Also i think there should be a rule (Angrypixel89 would agree) regarding bowling slower ball bouncers with medium pacers, as they bounce twice or almost twice on the way through to the batsman and are unplayable.

Lastly field rules should be made clear before hand (For instance a fielder straight behind the bowler, 1 player I have come across had an issue wih this as this position is not legitimate in Cricket), if their are no restrictions regarding how a field should be set other than the usual powerplay restrictions and max 5 fielders outside the ring after powerplay then no one should complain about field tactics by players during the tourney.

(If anyone wants a warm up game with Pakistan (PSN xx-1mr4n-xx ) I should be available from Friday to Sunday evenings UK time.)

Last edited:
Yep I am ready (PC id: Bigsix)
PSN ID: bumba33

I will play with Hong Kong as it has been assigned to me...no issues here.
So, how do I get started?

And I am available to play at any time u want except 4am to 1pm IST.

----------

rahulkhush
PSN: klaus9223

Hey mate let me know when r u free to play our 1st group game Bangladesh vs Hong Kong. Let me know when r u available to play.

Last edited:
Pakistan 15 man squad from 'Get Best Players'

1. Kamran Akmal (WK)
2. Nasir Jamshed
3. Umar Amin
4. Haris Sohail
5. Umar Akmal
6. Mohammed Hafeez
7. Shahid Afridi (C)
8. Umar Gul
9. Saeed Ajmal
10. Mohammed Irfan
11. Bilawal Bhatti
12. Ehsan Adil
13. Junaid Khan
14. Imran Farhat
15. Ahmad Shazad

Pakistan Schedule:
Round 1: UAE (s_mohd)
Round 2: Afghanistan (r3lo4ded)
Round 3: Australia (AngryPixel89)

We play UAE (s_mohd) first, his last activity was on 19th of April. What is the deadline for a no show? And is it possible to play other teams prior to the scheduled team if the other teams are available?

Also i think there should be a rule (Angrypixel89 would agree) regarding bowling slower ball bouncers with medium pacers, as they bounce twice or almost twice on the way through to the batsman and are unplayable.

Lastly field rules should be made clear before hand (For instance a fielder straight behind the bowler, 1 player I have come across had an issue wih this as this position is not legitimate in Cricket), if their are no restrictions regarding how a field should be set other than the usual powerplay restrictions and max 5 fielders outside the ring after powerplay then no one should complain about field tactics by players during the tourney.

(If anyone wants a warm up game with Pakistan (PSN xx-1mr4n-xx ) I should be available from Friday to Sunday evenings UK time.)

So I've converted you from negative bowling to fair bowling. eh. :p

So I've converted you from negative bowling to fair bowling. eh. :p

Yes you have.

Although I have learnt how to face the delivery myself (you can test me out sometime if you wish in a friendly) So it won't make any difference to me, in fact it would most likely work in my favour as my opponents will probably struggle against me bowling with that delivery.

Funnily enough I just played some guy now 'perfectionist...' and I restricted him to 50/10 inside 10 overs using genuine pace bowlers and a spinner as well as an over from medium pacer without any slower ball bouncers.

In reply he began with first 5 overs of pure medium pace, Virat Kohli etc.. bowling the slower ball bouncers at under 50mph coming through to me at second bounce lol.

I raced to 40 in 5 overs before he changed to a genuine fast bowler lol.

He had is mic on and actually had the nerve to say 'I only know one shot'

Well yes, I do only know one shot against the one type of ball he was bowling lol.

Last edited:
[/COLOR]rahulkhush
PSN: klaus9223

Hey mate let me know when r u free to play our 1st group game Bangladesh vs Hong Kong. Let me know when r u available to play.

Hey I am available anytime after 7.00 PM PST and usually free on weekends the entire day.

You guys need to get your squads in before playing any games.

Hey I am available anytime after 7.00 PM PST and usually free on weekends the entire day.

OK I will declare the team here tomorrow. You should do the same.
Then we can fix up a single date to play the round 1 match.
Is that ok with the guys who r creating the tournament or are there any other requirements that is needed to be fulfilled before starting?
Kindly let us know....

Srilanka Manager: kushari (PSN ID ujjwal8281)

Srilanka Schedule:
Round 1: ZIMBABWE ( @bradthelad )
Round 2: NEPAL ( @IceAgeComing )
Round 3: ENGLAND ( @Markkkkk )

I will be posting Srilanka 15 Member Squad Tomorrow. I already have @bradthelad in my friend list in PS3. I will add @IceAgeComing & @Markkkkk today evening.

@bradthelad, if you want we can have our match this weekend.

@IceAgeComing kindly clarify the rules and condition for editing player skills & attributes, is every one is free to edit skills as they want, or there is any check & balance for that?

Srilanka Manager: kushari (PSN ID ujjwal8281)

Srilanka Schedule:
Round 1: ZIMBABWE ( @bradthelad )
Round 2: NEPAL ( @IceAgeComing )
Round 3: ENGLAND ( @Markkkkk )

I will be posting Srilanka 15 Member Squad Tomorrow. I already have @bradthelad in my friend list in PS3. I will add @IceAgeComing & @Markkkkk today evening.

@bradthelad, if you want we can have our match this weekend.

@IceAgeComing kindly clarify the rules and condition for editing player skills & attributes, is every one is free to edit skills as they want, or there is any check & balance for that?

@kushari that sounds good i wont confirm playing this weekend because not 100% sure
if i will be able to but most likely :)

@kushari that sounds good i wont confirm playing this weekend because not 100% sure
if i will be able to but most likely :)

Lets first put our 15 Member Squad in this forum, and then take things as they come. Do you have any idea about how the skill editing aspect is being taken care for this tournament? I mean potentially there could be 15 Super Human Player in each team if there is no check & balance (like we do have in our Ranji League)..

Lets first put our 15 Member Squad in this forum, and then take things as they come. Do you have any idea about how the skill editing aspect is being taken care for this tournament? I mean potentially there could be 15 Super Human Player in each team if there is no check & balance (like we do have in our Ranji League)..

Im going post my 15 man squad tommorrow and i dont know about skills and that ask @IceAgeComing

Hello guys I am the manager of India. My PSN Id is rishabhtandon96

India 15 Men Squad for ICC World T20
1) MS Dhoni (c) (wk)
2) Virat Kohli (vc)
3) Shikhar Dhawan
4) Rohit Sharma
5) Gautam Gambhir
6) Virender Sehwag
7) Suresh Raina
8) Yuvraj Singh
9) Ravindra Jadeja
10) Ravichandran Ashwin